"You Are Fishers Of Men and Women" (Christ's Love Letters)

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More "You Are Fishers Of Men and Women" (Christ's Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(Matthew 4:18-22)
    And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” They IMMEDIATELY left their nets and FOLLOWED HIM. Going on from there, He saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets. He called them, and IMMEDIATELY they left the boat and their father, and FOLLOWED HIM. NKJV

Leave everything behind now, and follow Me in your heart and mind (see 1 Cor 2:16).  Let go of, and leave behind all that distracts you from My presence in you and in your home.  I am to become your home.

I am to become your, and should now be your Comfort (see John 15:26; Heb 13:5-6). There is none but Me, saith your Lord.

Many of Mine are still uncomfortable with sitting, listening, and growing in Christ’s Spirit.  Many prefer “to do.” The Kingdom of God provides peace and rest from the world. You must enter My Kingdom prior to receiving My authority and responsibility “to do” on earth as it is in heaven (Luke 17:20-21; John 17:1-3; Matt 28:18-20; John 2:19-22).

Visualize Me and My heart within you, and you are home in My Kingdom now, saith the Lord (see Lk 17:20-21).

Stop your search for a ministry and enter into MY MINISTRY on earth FOR ME, your Lord. Seek this one Truth, and be set free to follow Me daily throughout each day, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Love each other continually and above all circumstances that My enemy brings against you.  Know Me, who is all love for all; then you will know and see Me in others, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Eph 1:23; 1 Cor 15:28) .

We stand in Christ and for Christ, Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar