World News Preview

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The Lord will arise as He did in ancient times. He sits on high and passes sentence upon the nations. He will stand up and judge the world  and all the wicked will perish.

The Lord has ready sealed up in His storehouse His punishment to use against His enemies. On that Day, the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength and the moon will shine with the brightness of the sun. Then the sun will turn to darkness and the moon to blood, before the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath.

News of this coming disaster reaches us, our arms are powerless and agony grips us like a woman in labour. Outside is terror, for in an instant the Destroyer is upon us.People are limp with fear and they wet their pants in fear.

Nations  are ready to attack, but no one goes to war, as their preparations have triggered the wrath of the Lord. The enemy has prepared his weapons, but it is upon himself that his deadly shafts tipped with fire will recoil. As the fire consumes the stubble and flames burn up the chaff, they will disappear like fine dust. The horde of your enemies will crumble into powder. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and flames of devouring fire and the sky will disperse like smoke with a great rushing sound.

The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all evildoers will be as stubble, that Day sets them ablaze. The Lord comes in fire, like a whirlwind bringing retribution in His furious anger of flaming fire. He will judge all mankind and many will be slain by Him.Furiously the Lord traverses the earth, in His anger He tramples down the nations.Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and go up in smoke. The Lord will destroy humans and animals, dire distress will come upon the sinful peoples, their blood and guts will spill out on the ground. Corpses will fall and lie like swaths behind the reaper, those who the Lord kills on that Day will lie scattered from one end of the world to the other. They will be as dung upon the earth. Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

1/ Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will take action, as ‘in the days of Noah’. Isaiah 2:20-21, Rev 6:12-17

2/ Psalms 7:6-8 This is not the Return, this time the Lord won’t be seen by the world. Romans 1:18

3/ Zephaniah 3:8 He instigates His judgement and punishment. Isaiah 64:1-2, 2 Peter 3:7

4/ Hebrews 10:27 The peoples attacking Israel will die. Nahum 1:2-3, Psalm 83:1-18

5/ Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 The way He will do this; is ready. Isaiah 28:2, Isaiah 54:16

6/ Isaiah 30:26 It will be a CME sunstrike. Initially the sun will emit a powerful flash and the moon will flare up from the chemical reaction of the hydrogen plasma hitting it. Habakkuk 3:3-4

7/ Joel 2:31 The moon will burn brightly red, and the sun will be obscured by the approaching mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Acts 2:19-20, Revelation 6:12

8/ Jeremiah 6:24-26 This happens during the 24 hour period between the initial flash and the mass striking the Middle East region at mid-day. Zeph. 2:4, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Joel 2:1-3

9/ Ezekiel 7:17 All know what is coming and panic sets in. Ezekiel 21:5-7, Jeremiah 30:6-7

10/ Ezekiel 7:14 There will be no rocket attack or WW3. Psalms 69:24-25, Isaiah 13:6

11/ Psalms 7:14-16 The enemies’ weapons explode before launching. Obadiah 1:15, Psalm 37:14-15

12/ Isaiah 5:24 The fire of the CME will consume His enemies. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 66:15-17

13/ Isaiah 29:5-6 A sudden and unexpected event. 1 Thess. 5:1-3, Isaiah 29:14

14/ 2 Peter 3:10 The earth’s atmosphere is pushed aside. Revelation 6:14, Isaiah 34:4

15/ Malachi 4:1 Extreme heat and enveloping fire. Isaiah 9:19, Jeremiah 7:20

16/ Isaiah 66:15-16 All the world will be affected by this judgement by fire. Hosea 8:14,Luke 3:17

17/ Habakkuk 3:12 The Judgement of the nations, not individuals. Isaiah 33:12, Jeremiah 46:16

18/ Isaiah 9:18-19 Evil peoples are burned to death. Psalms 79:5-6, Psalms 37:20, Hebrews 10:27

19/ Zephaniah 1:14-17 The Middle East virtually cleared of every living thing. Isa. 51:6, Hosea 4:3

20 & 21/ Jeremiah 9:22, Jeremiah 25:30-33 Worldwide devastation and deaths. Amos 8:2-3, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 14:18

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.

Here are Bible passages that confirm the fact that the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is some time before His glorious Return. His people, righteous Israel, every faithful Christian who believes in God and keeps His Commandments, will live there in prosperity and peace. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 66:15-24 …the Lord coming in fire [not on a cloud, in His glory, at this time],

bringing retribution in anger.

The Lord will judge with fire and sword and test all mankind. All those unclean and wicked will die.

I will gather peoples of every tongue- they:  [all Christians] will see My glory. 2 Thessalonians 1:10….revealed to His own.

I shall put a sign on [some of] those survivors and will send them to declare My glory to all the nations. Before the Return –these are the 144,000, Rev 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

From all the world, your fellow peoples will come, on every conveyance, like offerings to the Lord. Some will become My priests. Revelation 5:10

His Christian people will rebuild the Temple and serve in it. 1 Peter 2:9, Rev. 11:1-2]

As the New heavens and New earth that I am making will endure, so will your posterity endure.    This will happen at the end of the Millennium, Revelation 21:1-7

All mankind will come to bow before Me. They will see what happened to those who rebelled against Me.    This will happen during the Millennium. Zechariah 14:16

Jeremiah 30:3 …both Israel and Judah will return to the Land.  A remnant; only  as faithful Christians.     But, first the Land is cleared and cleansed:

Jeremiah 30:4-11 The Lord says to Israel and Judah, “How awful is that Day, a cry of terror, anguish for Jacob. [His people, their faith tested.. Psalms 30:4-5, Eze 21:7

On that  Day, I will save My people. The terrible Day of the Lord/the sixth seal,  coronal mass ejection from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 32:15-20

Do not despair, [faithful] Israel, I will bring you back safely from afar.  Isaiah 51:3

Deuteronomy 32:41-43 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me. Rejoice, you heavens, He will avenge His people and cleanse their Land .                                        Ref:  REB some verses abridged.

There is a wonderful logic in the promise that those people who love the Lord will live in the Promised Land and all those prophecies to His holy people will be fulfilled. They will settle there and be “a light to all nations” as God originally intended.

Isaiah 60:3…. over you, His glory will appear and nations will travel to your light.

Very soon, there will be worldwide, dramatic events, especially in the Middle East, which will completely change the area.  The Lord’s faithful people will go to live in all of the holy Land.

When the Lord Jesus returns, He will save those people from the attacking armies of the Anti Christ. The sudden and complete destruction of those armies as described in

Rev. 19:17-21, does not match the Sixth Seal : Rev 6:12-17, or the many other verses describing the Lord’s Day of wrath and vengeance.   Amos 5:18-20, Joel 2:11

Then those Gentile people who have refused the “mark of the beast” will join them, Matthew 24:31, and live in the Land, Isaiah 56:8, under King Jesus, for 1000 years.

<table width=”104%”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td width=”100%”>Hezbollah chief warns US-Iran war would also hit Israel</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width=”100%”>
    <table width=”100%”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>by Reuters, Israel Hayom Staff</td>
    <td></td>
    <td>June 2, 2019</td>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width=”100%”>”Entire region will burn” if U.S. goes to war against Iran, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah says. Trump’s forthcoming Middle East peace plan a “historic crime” that must be stopped, he states.

It is very interesting that the enemy quotes prophecy of his own demise.

The Bible has quite a few prophesies that say the Lord will do just that; burn the entire Middle East region.

The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse: Deuteronomy 32:22,34-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation  6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm!  For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host [mass] will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and many will be slain by Him.

Psalms 37:9-10 & 20 For evildoers will be no more, their place will be empty. Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and will go up in smoke.

Malachi 4:1 & 3 The Day comes, burning like a furnace…on the Day the Lord takes action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Zephaniah 1:3 & 11 I shall destroy humans and animals. Dire distress will come upon all the godless peoples, their blood and guts will spill over the ground. Hosea 4:3

Psalms 97:3-5 For My sword is ready and it descends upon those doomed for death. Fire goes ahead of the Lord and consumes His enemies on every side.

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude, the like has never been known…..paralleled by Matthew 24:21, and is the next prophesied event we can expect. It will be the Day that ‘comes as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17,  Psalms 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17 – The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog/Magog or of Armageddon, both to come later, in that order.</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar