WORDS FROM THE KING OVER USA

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words WORDS FROM THE KING OVER USA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WORDS FROM THE KING OVER USA

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Do you really believe that I would allow My plans and purposes for your nation to be sabotaged? Listen closely to what I have to say. It is not by might or by power but by My spirit says your Lord.

We are coming into the end of all times and the enemy is coming in like a flood to try to diminish My light and My plan upon this earth but My plans says the Lord shall not be thwarted. They will not be disturbed.

They will not be diminished for I reign on high and I have called into being the president of the United States Donald J. Trump to fill the office to accomplish what I have called him to do, and he has stirred up a beehive and they are rampant to kill, to steal and destroy My plans and purposes on the earth. Yes, they are like wild angry hornets, these demonic powers, and principalities that are coming against Donald J. Trump, My plans, and My purposes in the land.

I say to you this day to look up to Me the author and finisher of your faith, the King who reigns on high, the King of all kings, the King that is over all authority, power, and dominion. Look to Me; don’t look at the circumstances. Don’t waver in unbelief. Seek My face. Draw close to Me. Stand behind the shield that I have given you of faith, of My faith, that can accomplish My plans and purposes, that can pull down powers and principalities and every weapon formed against you shall not prosper.

Keep your eyes on Me and I will lead you in this battle in victory. Be still and know that I am God. Be at peace. Listen closely to My strategies, My purpose, and My position for you in this battle. And yes, be still and know that I am God and that I rule and reign over all power and authority. There is no authority given unless I give it. So do not fear I am in control of all things. I am in charge. Be at peace says your Lord.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar