WORD FOR THE HOUR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WORD FOR THE HOUR

Shared through Yolanda Ballard

Those who have been falsely accused and ostracized I will vindicate. I will call them by My name. I will deliver them and set them on high and bring honor to them and show them My salvation.

Do not fear what man can do. I will come in and like a flood bring forth what is needed to do away with the evil and bring in My truth and light to purge out all the darkness.

Never fear that I won’t intervene in a mighty way. It might look like I am doing nothing and allowing the enemy to have his way but when you least expect and suddenly, I will come as a Mighty Man of War and with My legions of angels purge and do away with the darkness in the land.

I will have My way and My plan and purpose in the land. And I will say when it will happen and what will happen to bring forth My kingdom and My dominion in the land says your Lord and King.

I say there is a window of opportunity to bring forth My truth and My light before I allow the darkness to take over as a way of judgment to those who will not turn to Me.

I say there is a purpose for the enemy. He is only a tool in My hand. He thinks or he makes others think he has free reign but he knows he first has to come before Me in My court before he can do anything like with Job.

He looks for a legal right to attack My people so keep your windows and doors shut to him and keep your heart clean so he cannot enter. The enemy will come to steal, kill and destroy.

I have come to bring life and abundantly so stay close to My side seeking My will, My favor, and My grace. You cannot make it on your own. You cannot work out your own salvation. With fear and trembling and with much grace will you enter in.

The next stretch of the race will be treacherous. Many will lose their lives through famine and disease. Store your treasures in heaven where they can’t be stolen. Consider that the length of your days is in My hand and rest that the enemy cannot do one thing without My allowing it.

Be faithful unto death and I will give you the crown of life. This is the day of the great falling away and following that the great tribulation. You know the end of the story in that we win. I paid the price with the blood of the Lamb.

I came forth victorious over all things including death, hell and the grave.   And if you stay close to My side you will ride with Me upon white horses to set up My kingdom reign. Yes, this is the time and the hour.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. Psa 91:14-15

The fear of man brings a snare. But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe. Prov 29:25

So Satan answered the Lord and said, “Skin for skin! Yes, all that a man has he will give for his life. <sup> </sup>But stretch out Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your face!” And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand, but spare his life.” Job 2:4-6

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Good word Yolanda. Thank you precious Lord for holding us in Your mighty hand and covering us with Your feathers…

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Powerful and timely word. Thanks Yolanda!

Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Praise the Lord for enabling me to receive and share His words!!! Lord bless you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar