WHAT IS GOD SAYING

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WHAT IS GOD SAYING
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“I AM your LORD and I say to you this day, ‘Why do you doubt My faithfulness in bringing in President Trump to fulfill two terms?’

I have called him before the foundation of the earth that all this would take place in the last days. Hearts of men would grow cold against Me.

Evil would take over because the evil one would bring in his ‘big guns’ out of panic of losing his stronghold over the hearts of men.

Multitudes will draw into My kingdom out of desperation for My intimate Presence and Love. My Remnant Bride would grow stronger as I, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, would rise up in fury against what is taking place against President Trump.

I have called before the foundation of the earth that there would be a window of time where I would rise up as a mighty man of war and tear down strongholds over the land.

All would see the transformation I would do in America. Multitudes would see that I AM God and they would not deny My works in the heart of the people.

They will come to know Me as their LORD and Savior. Yes, this will draw in the end-time Harvest.

This is only a window of opportunity to draw close, be still, and know that I AM your God. What will take place in the land will confound the wise.

Then I will allow the retaliation of the enemy to take place, and all that is written in Revelations.

Beware of those that will try to discourage My People. Guard your heart with all diligence. Press in to know Me and My Will,” says your God.

“For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire,” Isaiah 66:15.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar