WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

While reading Lance Wallnau’s book “God’s Chaos Candidate” the Lord reminded me twice of the verse about in the time of Daniel when Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown into the burning fiery furnace (crucible) Jesus was there with them protecting them and when they were delivered from it, they didn’t even have the scent of smoke upon their clothes! The Lord wants to encourage us that even though America will go through the greatest fiery test ever if we are faithful to pray, He will be with us and deliver us and purge our nation of all dross where we will come forth as pure gold that has been refined through the greatest of flames.

We must unite in the faith standing on the truth of God’s word and be set free of every tool of the enemy to conquer, divide and rob our authority over the enemy in Jesus name. We are an army and we must stand bold with heads set like flint against the plans and purposes of the evil one to bring this nation down. We must declare and decree that Jesus, our Captain, is with us and He will lead us in this last fight against the evil one and that we win!!! God’s will be done, His kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

Our nation united with Israel will rise up as a holy Lighthouse of strength defeating forces of darkness. We will not be defeated. We will prosper as a nation and be in good health as we soar as a mighty army of God in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, you have done mighty miracles of mercy on the behalf of United States of America. You have brought us this far and you are faithful to carry us all the way through to a mighty victory.

Rise up, mighty army of God, for if God be for us who can be against us! Be encouraged says your God!!!

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Warring all morning!  Receive this.

Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

I just had to add this confirmation from a sister in the Lord who received this around the same time I received what I wrote!

Beth Rimstidt: Oh my goodness! This morning when I was lamenting the attacks Trump and his team/family have been thru He led me to the fiery furnace trial. I was just getting ready to post when I saw this! Instead, I’m attaching this to your post. The Lord told me that the heat has been turned up 7 times hotter to cause the dross to be removed thru the refining process. For those who sit on the fence to see the adversity this man is experiencing, but also to incite those in a capacity to blow the whistle to no longer be able to hold their tongues. He showed me He would loose Trump’s people from their bonds, out of their furnace of affliction, totally unharmed! We praise you God that Trump and his team/family have been given angelic protection over their mind/soul that will protect them from the fiery darts of the enemy. They will come out of the fiery furnace without the smell of smoke but with a fragrance from heaven!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar