“We All Become A Son Of God As We Are Born Again”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “We All Become A Son Of God As We Are Born Again”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Jesus asks, “What do you see?”

“I see You, Jesus, walking toward me.  I cannot see the ground clearly, but I do see a blue sky behind You; and to the left hand of my vision screen I can see (not clearly) a large beautiful white cloud.  It is the only cloud I see in the blue sky.”  Jesus continues, (1)This cloud is[holds] My army.”

I then noticed that Jesus is walking with a young male between the ages of 12 to 16 years.  Jesus had His arm around the boy’s shoulders.  I heard God say, (2)“He is My Son.”  He then reminded me that Jesus is the first of MANY SONS/CHILDREN (see Rom 8:29).

THE NEXT DAY:  As I was bathing, I suddenly realized that my internal spirit was bathing my flesh, physical body; my eternal internal spirit had taken responsibility for my temporary flesh, because the flesh had grown weaker than my internal spirit.  This is what God wants for all of us.

This is what John meant when he said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’ He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled. HE MUST INCREASE BUT I MUST DECREASE.” (John 3:27-30)

God wanted me to see that my spirit (born again and filled with the Holy Spirit) WAS WASHING MY FLESH BODY, and that it, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit had grown stronger than my physical flesh.  

God then said to me, “You are to walk in the Spirit as well as worship in the Spirit.  Your [internal, born again] spirit is to become SPIRITUALLY strong within My Spirit, and vice versa, so (3)that your awareness of your internal spirit puts aside the physical once and for all.”

As you read this, remember that at this time your inner spirit rises and your physical flesh body deteriorates when you die.

[NOTES]

(1) This cloud is [holds] My army”:
    Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary teaches us that, “The cloud was symbolic of God’s presence. The pillar of cloud leading the Israelites in the wilderness (Ex 13:21-22) was the same as God’s presence leading the people. When God wanted to reveal Himself to the Israelites, He used a pillar of cloud to do so (Num 12:5Deut 31:15). Clouds also revealed God’s power and wisdom (Ps 147:8Prov 8:28).

A “day of clouds” referred to a time marked by disaster and God’s judgment (Ezek 30:3Joel 2:2). CLOUDS ARE SYMBOLIC OF ARMIES AND MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE (Jer 4:13Heb 12:1). “Clouds without water” (Jude 12) are people who do not perform up to their capabilities. Jude probably had in mind Prov 25:14: “Whoever falsely boasts of giving is like clouds and wind without rain.”

(2) “He is My Son”:

(Romans 8:28-30)
    And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be THE FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BROTHERS [which makes them sons of God]. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

(John 1:10-18)
    He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who WERE BORN, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but OF GOD.
    And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”
    And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus ChristNo one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

[You too become a Child of God, a Son/Daughter of God your Father, when you are born again: born of the Spirit.]

(John 3:5-19)
    Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water AND OF THE SPIRITHE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. THAT WHICH IS BORN OF FLESH IS FLESH, AND THAT WHICH IS BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For GOD DID NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN IT HE WORLD, BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. KJV

[NOTE: Because God is a Spirit, we must be born again (born by/of the Spirit), in order to become God’s child/SON. Without this birth, we are told above that we do not enter the Kingdom of God.] 

(Romans 8:14-17)
    For AS MANY AS ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THESE ARE THE SONS OF GOD. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but YOU RECEIVED THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION BY WHOM WE CRY OUT ABBA, FATHER”  The SPIRIT HIMSELF BEARS WITNESS WITH OUR [inner] SPIRIT THAT WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified TOGETHER.

(Luke 6:35)
    But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and YOU WILL BE SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.

(Romans 9:26)
    “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, You are not My people,’ THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD

(Luke 20:34-37)
    Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;  nor can they die anymore, for THEY ARE EQUAL TO THE ANGELS AND ARE SONS OF GOD, BEING SONS OF THE RESURRECTION.

(Hebrews 12:5-9)
    And you have forgotten the exhortation WHICH SPEAKS TO YOU AS SONS:
    MY SON, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVES.”
    If you endure chastening, GOD DEALS WITH YOU AS WITH SONSfor what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate AND NOT SONS.

(3) “that your awareness of the spirit within you puts aside the physical once and for all”:

Read the exciting Revelation: “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!”

God our Father, thank you so much for causing us to be Your Children and Family, Your Sons along with Jesus Christ.  Thank you for causing us to be born again through Your Holy Spirit!  God, You are the gift, Amen Amen and again Amen!

God is so very good to us, isn’t He.  Whatever you do today do it with Him and walk within His presence, protection, guidance, and immense Love for you.

In His Love, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar