WATER FROM GOD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, their tongues fail for thirst. I, the LORD, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. (Is.41:17)”

A couple of days ago in a vision I was shown 3 glasses of sparkling clear water positioned side by side.   As I contemplated the vision this morning, that soft voice spoke again the following words “WRITE IT DOWN.”

INTERPRETATION:

The 3 glasses of water represent water made available – distributable – to the Believer on 3 levels:  the spiritual, mental and physical.

From a spiritual perspective, water is biblically associated with the 3<sup>rd</sup> person of the most Holy Trinity: the Holy Spirit, made available to Believers through the finished works of our Lord Jesus Christ, whom GOD our FATHER sent to save and redeem mankind.  Through Jesus, the quickening water from heaven is freely given to all on earth who come to Him.  For those of you who have become weary, downcast, despondent and spiritually parched, earnestly call upon the Life Giver with faith and belief, He will assuredly answer and enliven you!

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”  (Rev. 21:6)

From a physical perspective, water is necessary for the natural body.  When bodily water is not replaced, blood becomes more concentrated and thicker; consequently, our cardiovascular system compensates by increasing the heart rate to maintain blood pressure.  Research indicates that if you have waited until you are thirsty to drink water, you have waited too long.  If dehydration continues, shock and severe damage to internal organs, such as the kidneys, liver, and brain, occur.  Normal water consumption ranges drastically because of body composition, metabolism, diet, climate and clothing.  According to the Institute of Medicine, the adequate water intake for adult men and women respectively is 3.7 and 2.7 litres per day. (Those with particular conditions – such as congestive heart failure – need to verify with their physicians regarding their water consumption.)

From a mental perspective, dehydration affects brain cells.  Lack of water, negatively affects your mood, attention and memory.  Consequently, confusion is one of the best indicators that dehydration has become severe.  The elderly are, sadly and tragically, often misdiagnosed with age-related dementia when in fact they are not getting enough water. A few years ago, a nurse in the ER told me that they treated too many patients from Nursing Homes who were severely dehydrated.  Our loving FATHER wants HIS people – HIS children – healthy on all levels and continues to make the water of life supernaturally available.  And because we as Believers are indwelt and blessed by the most Holy Trinity; let us also not forget the spiritual, physical and mental needs of the unfortunate, the sick, the elderly, the poor, the neglected children, the animals.

Praise and glory be to GOD and thank you Lord for this message.  May it bless all who read it.

“And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward..” (Mat.10:42)

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar