"Watch! In a Moment You Will See Prodigals Return Home!" – Christy Johnston

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Watch! In a Moment You Will See Prodigals Return Home!" – Christy Johnston

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Have you been praying for a prodigal friend or family member? Have you been praying for them for a long time with no conceivable end in sight? Are you feeling weary in well-doing? I want to encourage you today…your prayers have been moving layers of blockage and deception, brick by brick. I want to prophetically tell you that they are already making their journey out of the ‘mud’ pens of the world and onto the pathway to home. They are packing up their ‘bags,’ so to speak, and their hearts have been readied and prepared to receive Him. They have reached the end of themselves and their hearts are open to Him.

The hardest of hearts has been molded and softened through trial, and the ones about which you said, “I could never have imagined” are about to step over the threshold and lay themselves down in surrender before the feet of Jesus.

The Father has already been speaking to them – unbeknownst to you – and while it may seem by all outward appearances that they are no closer to Jesus than they were five or ten years ago, you need to know that today THEY ARE ON THE PATH towards HOME.

Your prayers are sending angels on assignment to watch over your loved ones and protect them. Your prayers are causing divine appointments to come across their paths, which you will hear about one day soon. Your prayers are doing FAR MORE than you could possibly conceive.

Rather than begging God to move, thank Him that He already is. Prophesy the end in sight…declare them saved, healed and delivered. He is working behind the scenes for your loved ones in more intricate ways than you could possibly imagine, and you are about to see the fruit of your labors in prayer as a reward.

In a Moment

I very recently saw a loved one who I have been praying for, for many years, give their life to Jesus in a MOMENT. Though it looked completely impossible the day before, it was turned around in one single MOMENT. Years and years of prayer, years and years of crying out on their behalf was answered in ONE MOMENT. It sent shock waves through my entire family, so much so, that others within my family, who were previously closed to Jesus, are now open to Him.

In another situation, my sister was telling me a story about how just the other week she was getting her nails done when she began to share with her nail technician about Jesus. In a MOMENT, her nail technician gave her life to Jesus. Not two days later, my sister then received a phone call from her nail technician saying, “I am doing a client’s nails as we speak, and I have been telling her how I gave my life to Jesus.” She went on to say, “I told her that ever since that moment, I haven’t suffered from anxiety and I have been sleeping through the night; I feel constant peace. She wants to know Jesus as well.” She then handed the phone to her client, whom my sister had never even met, and she led the client to Jesus right then and there.

I tell you these stories because you never know who your loved ones might come into conversation with. Your sister or mother could be getting their nails done and God could cause them to come across the path of someone who will share Jesus with them. The harvest is indeed RIPE. So do not grow weary in well doing. Don’t allow the enemy to convince you that your prayers aren’t working. Your prayers are hindering and tying his hands, keeping him from moving, and releasing angels on assignment to bring fulfillment to the prayers you have long been praying.

So keep praying. Keep declaring the end from the beginning. Keep prophesying who you see them to be in Christ. Keep thanking the Father for both their salvation and their destiny in Christ. Your loved ones will play a pivotal role in the end-time harvest in days to come. Just like the woman at the well who led her whole city to Jesus, and the nail technician who is now sharing Jesus with her clients, you are going to see your loved ones turn into WITNESSES who will then, in turn, break the chains of others who have been bound.

Celebrities Saved, Healed and Delivered

The Lord so often speaks to me in dreams and visions about celebrities, and I feel it imperative to also call on the Church to continue to pray for those in the spotlight that He highlights to you. I believe we are about to see a MASS outpouring of His glory in and amongst Hollywood. Stories are emerging where these people are encountering Jesus for themselves, and I believe that bold courage is about to rest upon many in the spotlight who have given their lives to Him. Their platforms that influence millions will soon be turned into mass platforms for the Gospel, whereby they will share His name and shout it out to the multitudes.

Again, this will be yet another domino effect, and you never know if the celebrity that you have been praying for will just so happen to share about Jesus and cause your own loved ones to search Him out because of their testimony.

I hear the Lord say, “Watch and see as My LIGHT and GLORY takes hold of the darkest places of the earth. And through My people, by their prayers and supplications, I will take back the mountains for MY GLORY! It will be a sign and a wonder to many as My GLORY will be poured out through every stream of influence. You will hear of My name across social media – on the lips of those you never expected. You will hear of My glory in the media, in the papers of those who detested Me – they will HAVE to report My goodness.”

I encourage you today, ask the Lord who He wants you to pray for alongside your own family members, and commit to pray for those in the spotlight. The Father is running towards the prodigals who have been trapped in the darkest of dark places. Watch as the Lord responds to YOUR prayers and petitions for them.

Prepare the Fattened Calf

In prayer recently, the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart in a rather intense way. Usually, His voice is a soft, quiet and gentle whisper, but this time it was an intense directive. I heard Him say, “Prepare the fattened calf!” I felt the urgency in His tone as He repeated it a second time to me, “Prepare the fattened calf!” Immediately I knew what He was saying to me, personally, and to the Church as a whole: We should not be only concerned with getting them into the Kingdom. (Don’t get me wrong, witnessing is vitally important, but it should not be the end goal.) Our end goal should be discipleship because, without it, many will be fall by the wayside.

It is JUST as important that we are prepared to DISCIPLE them once they are here. We need to be preparing ourselves to walk alongside the prodigals as soon as they return. We need to be prepared to answer their questions and raise them up in the truth. This role of discipleship should not fall to the pastor or leader alone; this responsibility is for us all.

I also believe many prodigals will advance rapidly out of milk and into solid truths, for there is a grace in this hour for them to absorb the truth much faster than perhaps you or I have ever been able to. I encourage you, prepare for their return NOW. Buy the Bible for them NOW. For as soon as they return home, they will be IMMEDIATELY hungry to eat the Word.

Notice that when the prodigal son returned home, the father already had a fattened calf ready and waiting to be slaughtered. He was able to slaughter it immediately and give his son MEAT. I believe that we are going to see these prodigals advance, very quickly, beyond just the milk of the Word and onto the solid meat of His truths. So prepare for their return now. Begin fattening the calf, so to speak. Find resources for them that will help with their growth NOW. Prepare yourself because I believe you will be holding many ‘at home Bible studies,’ just as the Church did in the days of Pentecost.

A Second Wave of Pentecost: We Will Be Like Those Who Dream

I believe we have entered a SECOND WAVE of Pentecost. The great harvest of the earth is here…you are going to see loved ones saved in a MOMENT throughout this year and this decade. This is a time unlike any other, so rather than giving up in prayer, intensify your prayers, knowing that they are moving Heaven and Earth, and watch what God will do. Your loved ones will say, “Look what the Lord has done because of you.” Because you were faithful to pray, you will taste and see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Heaven will testify of the many who will walk through its gates because you were faithful to pray. We will watch in the days to come as the lost return home in DROVES and we will declare, just as the psalmist did in Psalm 126:1-3:

“…When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, ‘The LORD has done great things for them.’ The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.”

Christy Johnston
    Everyday Revivalists

Email: click here

Christy Johnston was born and raised in Australia. After living the majority of her life plagued with insecurity and fear, she came to learn the power of her identity in Christ. She now lives with the mandate to breathe fresh hope and life into God’s sons and daughters through her passion of writing, uncovering the truths of living in grace and freedom through our identity in Christ. Nate and Christy have two daughters, Charlotte and Sophie, and currently live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar