WALKING IN FULL ASSURANCE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WALKING IN FULL ASSURANCE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God that you go through your trials and testing with patience and with fortitude knowing that all things that you go through are working for the good of conforming you into the image of my Son.

Remember that I will never allow you to be tested beyond what you are able but will with the test provide the way of escape that you will go through the test with victory.

This is the day that I have made and I want you to rejoice in whatever you face knowing that you do have the victory over it already. I see you from the beginning that you are indeed a true overcomer. You do not fret but have the assurance that I am with you leading you and clearing the way that you will walk in My perfect will.

I see you from the beginning of every day with the Sword of My spirit and the shield of My faith that is pure and powerful cutting through every obstacle and any hindrance of the enemy.

The enemy might think he has gained access to your life to trip you up in a snare but I even use that for your good in preparing you and bringing you to the next level in Me.

All things you go through work together for your good even those that seem to be a total defeat. So rejoice and be glad knowing that I am with you and I am for you guiding you and guarding you.

Yes, if I am for you, who or what can come against you? Rest, My child, in My faithfulness.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar