Vision of Heaven's Treasury Room – Deborah Waldron Fry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Vision of Heaven's Treasury Room – Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Brothers and sisters.  In the Spirit, I saw angels opening up huge doors, and piled high was gold and silver, and jewels of all kinds, like what you would see in a treasure chest.
    As they opened the doors, it all came pouring out.  The angels had smiles on their faces, like they had been waiting for this moment.  They are both physical and spiritual treasures.

“Beloved.  There is a Treasury Room in heaven.  Your faith has been the key.  Your treasure has not been stored up on earth, but in heaven.

You have made Me your Treasure with no thought of return.  And now, Dear One, those treasures you have laid up in heaven shall be poured back to you.

No thief will be able to steal, kill, or destroy that which I have ordained is freely yours.  The treasuries of heaven are open to you, My Child.

Blessings of prosperity, health, peace of mind, and comfort are being poured out by My Spirit.  All of My Goodness is your inheritance.  

Your God that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for you all, how shall He not with Him also freely give you all things?

I shall supernaturally supply all your need according to My riches in glory.  Rejoice with all of heaven.  Forget not all My benefits.  I AM He Who has forgiven all your iniquities; healed all your diseases; redeemed your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

I shall satisfy your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.  Get ready, My Bride.  I shall fill your coffers to overflowing.  You have believed, now is the time to receive.”

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.  But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

“But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus,”   Philippians 4:19.

“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”    Romans 8:32.

“The LORD shall open unto you His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow,”   Deuteronomy 28:12.

“That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures,”    Proverbs 8:21.

“Great wealth is in the house of the righteous, but trouble is in the income of the wicked,”   Proverbs 15:6.

“Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy,”   1 Timothy 6:17.

“But we have this Treasure (Holy Spirit) in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves,”   2 Corinthians 4:7.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Hallelujah! Another that comes to mind is Malachi 3:10
    <div class=”poetry”>
    <p class=”line”><span id=”en-NKJV-23131″ class=”text Mal-3-10″>Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>That there may be food in My house,</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>And try Me now in this,”</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>Says the <span class=”small-caps”>Lord</span> of hosts,</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>And pour out for you <i>such</i> blessing</span>
    <span class=”text Mal-3-10″>That <i>there will</i> not <i>be room</i> enough <i>to receive it.</i></span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”line”>Believing… :)</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar