UNRESTRAINED WORSHIP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

UNRESTRAINED WORSHIP
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Worship is what has given me the strength to go through so much and I am so appreciative of having such an anointed praise team to express my love for the King!!!!! It is my greatest joy and what I live for! It is a gift the Lord knew I needed. It is not of myself! If He doesn’t move me, I don’t move! I love the Lord and the freedom to worship Him!!!! My heart is so moved to even be able to go back and replay and relive the worsh<span class=”text_exposed_show”>ip from one week to the next!</span>
    <div class=”text_exposed_show”>

Thank you, Jesus! You are worthy of all our praise! We don’t want anything in return except to have more of You! Jesus, you are our one in all and we thank you for the victory this week of placing Judge Kavanaugh in the Supreme Court and many more Supreme Court justices are coming!

You are turning the tables on the evil one. We are the forerunner state and we will be the forerunner nation under the One True God. We will lead the remnant army in the battle for the Kingdom come and His will being done on earth as it is in heaven. We will give other nations hope for we stand with them for the victory over the evil one.

We overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and we love not our life unto death. We will live for Him and we will die for Him for outside of this life is the greater glory to see Him face to face! He is setting us free to be the Bride He called us to be. We hold nothing back but give Him our all. He began a good and perfect work in us and He is faithful to complete it!!!

</div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar