TIME TO BE THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH! – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words TIME TO BE THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH! – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

We are entering into something called the Kingdom age but God is trying to change people’s mindsets about the way that we do things as His body, the church. Our thinking has been for us to sit on a pew and wait for the Lord to come and rescue us before this world gets too dark, when Jesus said it plainly. In Luke 19:12-13 “He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.”

Many of us are storing our ten pounds in fear of what the gloom and doomers are saying instead of occupying. When Jesus saved us and filled us with the Holy Spirit, gave us gifts, talents, houses, churches and lands, it wasn’t so He could get us out of here right away. No, He said to occupy! HE IS LOOKING FOR AN OCCUPYING ARMY TO RAISE UP SINCE HE HAS ALREADY WON THE WAR!

This is the meaning of an occupying army according to google; Military Occupation; control and possession of hostile territory that enables an invading nation to establish military government against an enemy or martial law against rebels or insurrectionists in its own territory.”

And this is the Greek translation of the word Occupy in Luke 19; “to be occupied in anything; to carry on a business; specifically, to carry on the business of a banker or trader.”

CARRY OUT HIS KINGDOM BUSINESS

See Jesus died and gave his life and destroyed principalities and powers and rendered them illegal in the earth and now we have been given the power of the Holy Spirit, the Name of Jesus, the gifts, talents, and all that pertains to life and godliness to OCCUPY THESE PLACES ON EARTH THAT HE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR! Jesus said that we are to pray “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.” Hmmmm, to me that is saying to us that He wants us to bring heaven to earth at least while we still have life and breath! He wants us to “CARRY ON HIS KINGDOM BUSINESS” AND THE GREEK MEANING SAYS “ESPECIALLY OF A BANKER OR TRADER”. We need to be doing His banking business. Whatever He has given us right now, He is expecting us to do His business with! He is wanting us to take control and possession of the hostile territory that the insurrectionist (the devil and his cohorts) are still trying to occupy!

If we are ever going to see Him come, it will not be because we have sat on our duff and done nothing with what He has given us. It won’t be because we have watched 12 out of 24 hours a day of Christian TV, but it will be because we did what He told us to do, with what we have been given! God is calling many right now to “CHANGE THEIR MINDSET ABOUT HEAVEN AND EARTH! Yes, He is coming but He is coming for a glorious church occupying and taking care of the business that He has given us here in earth!

SO HOW WILL YOU BRING THE KINGDOM TO EARTH?

Jesus has placed the Kingdom within us! He said in Luke 17:20-21 “And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” He also told His disciples in Matthew 10:7-8 “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.” So truly, to bring the kingdom to earth we must go with what we have and release the kingdom by giving these gifts that he has given us to those who are bound by the darkness!

THE LORD IS SAYING

“I am calling those out of the earth to arise as an occupying force in the earth and execute the victory that I have already won! I am calling them to occupy the places in the earth that in years past the enemy thought that he had in the bag! These are the dark places of the earth! I DID NOT CALL YOU TO CURSE THOSE IN THE DARKNESS, BUT TO BRING LIGHT TO THOSE IN THE DARKNESS. I have given you all things and equipped you with talents and gifts and in this season, I am going to give those who have been faithful and trustworthy the money to finance their expanded vision that I have given them! There is nothing that can stop this occupying force in these days, but you must change your mindset from chaos to Kingdom and from wanting me to slay all of the evil ones to bringing my Salvation to them! I am in the process of renewing minds about this. I am doing this in answer to the prayers of the righteous as I did for Abraham’s family as he prayed! Think about this … You have a desire to see me destroy those that are in sin but what if that were your daughter or Son? I am long suffering and a merciful God and My mercy triumphs over judgement! The harvest is white! As you see the darkness, arise and intercede for me to open their eyes during these times of deep darkness and tragedy!”

SPEAK TO THE DARKNESS

“So begin to speak to the darkness! Begin to call Heaven to earth! You are the occupying force my people! You have been given the authority! You have the word in your mouth and My Name as your power of attorney! You have been given both power and authority! Go and shine in the darkness! Shine on these places that the enemy thinks he owns! Use your Kingdom knowledge to do My Business on earth! You have My wisdom at your disposal! You have My money, My weapons and My Angel army at your bidding! You have everything that Heaven has inside of you and in your mouth is the power of My Name and word! Call those things that be not as though they already are! Decree a thing and it will be established! It is time to arise and OCCUPY TILL I COME!”

Luke 19:15 (NKJV) “And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.”

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar