“Those Planted By Me Under My Authority and Grace”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Those Planted By Me Under My Authority and Grace”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Jesus and I were standing inside of a church as this vision began.  He asked me, “What do you see?”

I said, “I see church pews to my right hand side with an aisle to my left.  Everything is in shiny wood.”  God said, “This church is an old church.”

God then said, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus” many times. As He did, I saw the pews begin to move to my left and consume the aisle. As they moved I saw a slight glow of brilliant light begin to shine over the aisle and pews.

God continued, “My Beloved, peace has come within many of Mine now.  I, Peace, come within many now.  The pews within My Spiritual Church had/have to be elongated to accommodate all that now come. They come willingly under My hand, My strength. Each adds to My Wife and Spiritual Church (see Eph 5:25-32).  By My hand they come.  Yes, these are those who are planted by Me under My authority and powerful hand of Grace (see Matt 28:18-29John 17:1-5Eph 2:4-9).

I ask You Jesus Christ to exalt me/us above satan and all that he throws at me/us.  Jesus’ name is exalted above all names that at His name all knees will bow (see Phil 2:10).

God then asked, “Now, what do you see?”

I said, “I see something in red-brown color at the front of the Church and pews.  I can’t see it clearly.  I believe it to be a huge clock that goes from the floor to the ceiling or into heaven.”

God said, “You see correctly.

I said, “Why can’t I see what time it is Lord?”

[I prayed in tongues for a short while.]

God explained, “I want you to see the time.  See the clock clearly, Child, Amen.  Is it twelve noon or midnight?]

I don’t see any hands on the clock, Lord.

[God] “Correct. However, I see and know the time.  This is Spiritual time within My One Spiritual Church, and this Church is [now also] on earth.  Great numbers, uncountable numbers will now be added to this Church daily.  The new beginning has begun on earth as it is in heaven (see Lk 11:2).  Only I know the completion date.  What do you now see?

I said, “I see a large person entering the upper right hand corner of the vision screen.  He is all light and in a white robe of light; He is light from head to toe.  Is this You, Father?

[God] “Be still and allow Me to say and ask.  Yes, it is Me. I am the Spiritual Church, and I now manifest within My physical and heavenly Spiritual Church on earth.  I will not only enter in, but I will totally consume each member.  THESE MEMBERS ARE MY CHURCH (Col 1:24Eph 5:23).  Conversion is now quickened.  Look daily for new converts, Child(ren).  THOSE OF YOU WHO HELP ME BUILD NOW ARE TRULY BLESSED.”

At this point I saw the Light begin to fill the whole room WITH HIMSELF, Amen.

God again asked, “What do you see now?”

I noticed, through God’s Will, that there was not a door to enter nor leave this church.

[God] “My Son is the door to enter through; there is no door to leave (see John 10:7-9).  I am the Spirit and One Church.  All who enter are one with Me forever.  I will never leave nor forsake Mine (see Heb 13:5).  These are Eternal.”

I then asked our Lord, “This is the Spiritual Church on earth?”

[God] “Yes, you perceive correctly, Child.  What comes to earth now is not seen [foreseen] nor (*)embellished by those within Me: within My Church and Wife.”

[(*) “embellished”: “make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features; make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by ADDING EXTRA details, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT ARE NOT TRUE (see 2 Tim 4:3).”]

I began to praise God: “Hallelujah Lord!  Lord, Praises be to God!  No enemy may enter into God,  and we are within You forever.”

[God] “Yes, you see as I see; you [they] hear as I hear, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Matt 13:9-16). Leave this for now and I will show you more later, My Love, Amen.  Christ your King and Savior, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Later on, during Communion, I saw Jesus again walk across (*) A FIELD OF WHEAT toward me.  He came forth from the Tree of Life standing in the field.  He said that He was walking with me to the Tree for another picnic [Spiritual Communion].

I began to get teary eyed because I was thinking of the future reunion with my family members, including Jesus, in heaven.

I believed that we were going to begin eating and drinking, when Jesus took my hands in His and said, “You are jealous.”  I did not understand, and said, “Of who?”  He said, “Of them.”  He meant that I was jealous of those loved ones who were in heaven already.  He then said, “This is why you can’t see them as you did two(?) years ago.”

[NOTE:  Our heart and mind have so much to do with what we can, and do see and hear from God (see Isa 6:10; Deut. 29: 2-8).

“They are here with you on earth [as well as in heaven].”  I understood that Jesus meant that they are here on earth with me NOW.  However, I have failed to see them because, over the last few years, I have wanted to go home to heaven so much that I had become jealous of those loved ones who were there already. God is now bringing heaven to earth, as we on earth begin to travel more and more into heaven also.

I asked Jesus to forgive me, and prayed that Jesus’ Holy Spirit continuually correct me and change me.

Again, God is bringing heaven to earth – as we on earth also begin to travel, though God’s Spirit, more and more into heaven.  A Biblical example of a human being traveling, or being transported by God’s Spirit follows:

(Acts 8:26-40; ESV)

Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch

<i>Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is a desert place</i>.  And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah.  And the SPIRIT SAID to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.”<i> </i> <i>So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?”</i>  And he said, “How can I, UNLESS SOMEONE [ie Holy Spirit; the voice of God] GUIDES ME?”<i>And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. </i> Now the passage of the Scripture that he was reading was this:

“Like a sheep he [Jesus] was led to the slaughter and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, in his [Jesus’] humiliation justice was denied him.
    Who can describe his generation?
    For his life is taken away from the earth.”

<i>And the eunuch said to Philip, “About whom, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?” </i> Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this Scripture he told him the good news about Jesus<i>. </i> <i>And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, “See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?”</i> And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he [Philip] baptized him. 

And when they came up out of the water, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD CARRIED PHILIP AWAYAND THE EUNUCH SAW HIM NO MORE, and went on his way rejoicing<i>. </i> But PHILIP FOUND HIMSELF AT AZOTUS, and as he passed through he preached the gospel to all the towns until he came to Caesarea.

(*)
    “A Field Of Wheat”: The Pentecost Wheat Is NOW Ready For God’s Harvest!

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar