“This Is Our Day Of Victory Over Our Enemy” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More “This Is Our Day Of Victory Over Our Enemy” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 
    (Ephesians 6:10-13; NKJV)

Be still, My Little One,

Goodness reigns now, and great things come upon the earth for Mine.  This is our day of Victory over our enemy, satan.  Do not look toward the world for these gifts and this Victory.  See Christ as the giver; see the Holy Spirit’s power within His love in you.

Rejoice at the changes this brings. Rejoice now because many have seen this healing and transformation begin, and many will see this blessing completed within them this year.  (1)This is the true and complete deliverance from all evil now and forever.

See your nature become one of all love.  I AM all love. My love separates you from a fallen evil world, and brings you into My Kingdom now and forever (seeLuke 17:20-21). 

Embrace this Victory and become My Wife without spot or wrinkle, Amen Amen and again Amen. Now is the time to become My Wife. My Wife walks beside Me, heart in heart continually. Be this Love of My Life now.  Allow Me, your Husband [to be; we are now betrothed] to meet all your need. I long to do so (see Eph 5:25-27).

Look into My face daily, and experience My love for you.  Begin to see and thank Me every day for your daily transformation.  Through this process you will truly enter the Kingdom of God with Me (today), Amen Amen and again Amen.

[NOTES and SCRIPTURES]

(1) “This is the true and complete deliverance from all evil now and forever”: This is also called REDEMPTION: Jesus paid for it with His sacrifice; and now it manifests in it’s fullness upon and within God’s people.  For more information on this beautiful gift, that is now manifesting or about to manifest please read: “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) [UPDATED]  PLEASE READ THIS EXCITING VISION and TEACHING!

(Matthew 12:20)
    A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory…

(1 Corinthians 15:54-55)
    So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”  O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”

(1 Corinthians 15:57)
    But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

(1 John 5:4)
    For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. Andthis is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.

[Jesus once said to me when I was upset and troubled – and He now says it to you, “The Victory is Mine and I share it with you (all within His One Body).” (see 1 Cor 15:57-58)] 

In His Love, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar