They shall be My People

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

They shall be My people:

Jeremiah 31:31-33 The days are coming when I shall make a New Covenant with Israel and Judah, ….this is the Covenant I will make with the Israelites in the latter days: I shall fix My Laws in their hearts and I will be their God and they will be My people.

The Reformers of the Church generally believed and taught that the Church was Israel. Therefore; all Church members were Israelites by faith.

However they didn’t make clear who exactly the ‘church’ was and to allow anyone who wanted membership, some only after an intensive Bible course, some after a Baptism and some just if they made a donation, has led to much abuse and error within the established Church.

The Jewish people think they have the ancestral right to be God’s people and many today support them in this belief. It is an immutable tenet of the ‘rapture to heaven’ theory, where the Church goes to heaven, while the Jews face tribulation on earth.

This theory isn’t Biblical and contradicts God’s Plans for His faithful people; all those who have freely chosen to believe in Him and keep His Laws now; Jew and Gentile.

John the Baptist told the Jews; God can raise up children for Abraham from these very stones. Matthew 3:9 and Paul said: A person is not a Jew, [Israelite] who is one outwardly, [ethnic descent] but only inwardly. [by the Spirit]  Romans 11:13-24

Paul goes on to say: The Jews were cut off, because of unbelief….and Gentiles who are not Israelites by descent, are grafted in to the Olive Tree by belief in Jesus.

Only born again believers, circumcised in their hearts, confessing faith, with true repentance, like the Ethiopian eunuch, should become Church members, by full immersion Baptism as he and Jesus were.

So the established Churches [I capitalize Churches as they are known entities- bricks and mortar] cannot claim to be the congregation [ekklasia] of God.  It is only every individual who is Crucified with Jesus and the life they now live is not their life, but that of Jesus who lives within them…., Galatians 2:20,  who are the true Israelites of God.  Galatians 6:16

They are people from every tribe, race, nation and language, Revelation 7:9 All the faithful Christ following people, to whom the Promises and Blessings of God come to and those who will finally fulfil God’s desire for a nation the produces the fruit of being His witnesses and the Light for the nations. Matthew 21:43, Matthew 5:14, Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

When the letters to the seven Church types of Revelation 2:1-29 and Revelation 3:1-22 are read and understood, it will be seen that Jesus rewards the victorious or the overcomers, out of each of those Churches . This proves how not all who belong to a church or those who think their ethnicity will save them, will be saved on the Day the Lord will judge and punish the nations. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17

Bruce McKerras    January 2018

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

A “Spiritual” Zion as Henry Falcone wrote in previous post:  https://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/a-spiritual-eruption-released-today-a-mount-zion-release/

For now; we Christians are the Spiritual Israelites of God. Galatians 3:26-29  But the Day will come when we will be the people that God always wanted in His holy Land. If this doesn’t happen, then Satan will have won. It will and we see God’s holy people there in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7

Bruce McKerras

The new nation of Beulah

Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.

Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ – a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6

The world will see it and be amazed.  Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride.       ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her.  ‘Beulah’ = married.   Isaiah 49:18

The Lord’s people, Christian Israelites will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.

The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE  must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration.  Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.

After the great clearance in the Middle East, only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.

The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13,  Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.

The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to every people group, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God. We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus. Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.      Bruce McKerras

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

No, but I am well aware that the Birthright is passed down thru Joseph; that is: the 2 tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh.  Who can be identified as Britain and its Empire and the USA. Genesis 48:13-20

Judah had the Scepter, now embodied in Jesus, who will Return as King of the world and reign for 1000 years.

The next prophesied event will be the sudden and shocking Lord’s Day of wrath by fire from the sun, that will change the world and commence all the things which must happen before Jesus Returns.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar