"The Worst Is Over, and The Best Is About To Come!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Worst Is Over, and The Best Is About To Come!"

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“The Worst Is Over, and The Best Is About To Come!”

by Lonnie Mackley 23 Mar. 2019

You may have run into some serious spiritual warfare lately where it feels like a rocket attack from every side, and you’ve been wondering if it is going to get really challenging again like it used to be, but God wants you to know today that; “The worst is over, and the best is about to come!” What you are experiencing is merely an intimidation tactic meant to make you shrink back from God in doubt and fear, but it won’t work! You are going to stay steadfast and feel a peace that passes all understanding and misunderstanding; and you are going to come out victorious and on top this time, and there will be no more major setbacks like there was while deep in your wilderness time!

The real key is keeping your eyes fixed on the Author and Finisher of your faith and wilderness time, and the Captain of the battle that is leading you into your Promise Land ministry and final harvest. Sanctify yourself this day and proclaim a fast from all that is of the world and sin, and seek the Creator because He is seeking you right now and opening up a big new door for you in the spirit-realm for you to access all that is yours in your inheritance in Christ. You’re about to be imbued with Power from on high, and the Most Holy One is laying His scepter upon your shoulder and commissioning you to go reach the lost, preach the gospel, pray for the sick, and cast out devils!

God is showing me a puzzle piece and He wants you to know that you are a unique puzzle piece like no other that fits perfectly into His Master plan, and nothing and no demon can come against you if you will obey the Lord in everything and honor His Name in all things that He will do ahead. God wants you to stop thinking so small and to start thinking very big without limitation because that is how He thinks! You are a mighty soldier of valor and He has called you to conquer in His Name and tear down all demonic strongholds in His Name everywhere you go by the power of His Holy Spirit and His Word. So know this day dear one; the worst is over, and the best is about to come!

ISA 62:12 They will be called the Holy People, the Redeemed of the LORD; and you will be called Sought After, the City No Longer Deserted.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank You so much Heavenly Father for leading these words of confirmation into my spirit and path in Jesus name! I know that I am not a fool as those around me have slandered, cursed, gossiped, eavesdropped, hacked, bullied, tortured, persecuted me because of my faith and prophetic gift in Father God. I battled for years with even my own wife before Father God established a clear path for me of peace and prosperity with Him. I know that I am one of His many prophets to blow the trumpet during these last days upon us all! If you know Heavenly Father has placed a promise in your heart and reminds you of it every day, never steer away from it! I allowed so many to stop me in my promised land but now know that my harvest hour is very near! I can feel the anointed electrifying birthing of confirmation even in this moment as I type this, Father God WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND UNIMAGINABLE IF YOU TRUST IN HIM AMD HAVE FAITH! JIST BECAUSE THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN 2000 YEARS AGO DOESN’T MEAN THAT FATHER GOD ISN’T ACTING OUT HIS GLORIFICATION TO THOSE WORTHY OF HIS GRACE,LOVE,MERCY AND TRUST!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar