The United States Is About To Become Un-Tied!! – Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The United States Is About To Become Un-Tied!! – Lana Vawser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

WITH THE NOMINATION OF NEIL GORSUCH , “THE UNITED STATES IS ABOUT TO BECOME UN-TIED!!!! AS MY PEOPLE PRAY!!”

By Lana Vawser

Today as I sat watching President Donald Trump’s nomination of Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court Justice, instantly, I felt the Lord’s presence strongly all over me. I heard the words “THERE IS ABOUT TO BE ANOTHER DOMINO EFFECT OF MY POWER IN THE UNITED STATES AS MY PEOPLE INTERCEDE AND AGREE WITH ME!”

I had a vision of the this “DOMINO EFFECT” being set up in the spirit as God’s people intercede and agree with what He is saying right now. There was such a heavy emphasis on AGREEMENT. I know very little about Neil Gorsuch, but when he stepped up to the podium I had the sense of the strategic positioning hand of the Lord.

I felt the Lord encouraging His people to pray and agree, that no matter what may attempt to come against the plans and purposes of God, that as God’s people stand in the gap, any wolves prowling in the darkness, any opposition against what the Lord is doing, the battle that would intensify around this, would fall to the ground and there would be a clear passage and positioning of Gorsuch.

I had a sense of the positioning of Gorsuch in the nation of the United States is a prophetic picture of the release of an increase of the breaker anointing of justice into the United States. As the domino effect was happening, I was watching the hand of the Lord BALANCING THE SCALES OF JUSTICE in the United States and written across the scales was the word PURITY.

2 Chronicles 7:14 boomed in my spirit so loudly:

“If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

The atmosphere was then filled with the sense of the BREAKTHROUGH of HEAVENLY JUSTICE!“

As My people continue to pray and stand tall and strong in Me in the battle, the GAVEL of JUSTICE, MY PERFECT HEAVENLY JUSTICE will fall upon the land.

The manifestation of the breaker anointing in the land would bring an increase of harvest in the nation. There will be a great turning in the land to see the United States marked by PURITY and RIGHTEOUSNESS. It’s time for the healing of the land!”

The urgency of the season of intercession is heavy in the most glorious way! God is moving and He’s moving quickly and powerfully and His eyes are roaming the earth looking for the agreement of His people in their intercession. The stirring was SO DEEP within me that the Lord is about to demonstrate the WISDOM OF HEAVEN all across the United States.

This isn’t about a man, it’s not about Gorsuch, it’s not about President Trump, it’s about Jesus!! It’s about the Kingdom of God being extended upon the earth right now and in the United States. God is strategically positioning people right now to bring forth the greatest breakthrough and move of His Spirit we have ever seen.

The Lord kept repeating over and over to me as I pondered this word the last little while “The UNITED STATES is about to become UNTIED!!!!!!!!” – Freedom is upon the nation! God’s heart is for UNITY in the nation! UN-TIED AND UNIFIED is a DECLARATION over the United States. Let the eyes of the Lord fall upon us, let Him find agreement with His heart amongst His people!

I want to encourage you to continue to pray and seek the Lord’s heart. I believe that there is another Zechariah 4:6 moment upon the United States and the Justice System of the United States.

“Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit” says the Lord

Let us all pray together that we have eyes to see and ears to hear where He is moving and what He is doing. This is a very strategic time of alignment. Let us pray together, that God’s will be done! That His alignments that are taking place all across the earth stand for righteousness, heavenly justice and integrity. We have such a glorious responsibility right now as the people of God to partner with God in what He is saying and doing to see NATIONS CHANGED!!!!! It really IS TIME for the whole earth to SEE the glorious goodness and power of Jesus. He is drawing all nations and people unto Himself.

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.” – Habakkuk 2:14

JANE: Last night I sent a prayer alert to intercessors to pray that constituents of congressional members who are blocking cabinet approvals bombard their offices with complaints and if necessary, visit their offices with signs and in great numbers. Please join us!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar