THE TRANSFORMING MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB! Part 1

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE TRANSFORMING MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB! Part 1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

Beloveds of God,  This morning the Lord had me edit the word he gave me and post it in parts to make the content more clearly seen and understood. If you have already read this, please read again for the changes the Lord gave me. He has given me more understanding this weekend so I needed to make these changes. I hope it will be a blessing to all who read. I am going to post this in parts over the next couple of days.

The call to come:

We have entered into the beginning of the 7th prophetic day “kingdom age” and it begins with the “marriage supper of the Lamb.”

In Rev. 3:20 Jesus is standing at the door and knocking at the end of the church age. He come and speaks to each individual Christians’ heart, “I stand at the door and knock, if any man hears my voice and opens the door I will come in and sup with him and he with me.”

Jesus has just finished speaking to the last of the 7 churches at Laodecia which comes at the end of 2000 years or 2 spiritual days of church history.

The condition of the last days church is that they say, “You say you are rich and in need of nothing” but in reality Jesus says, “but I say, You are poor, blind and naked which really is a state of a new born babe. Rev. 3:17

At the end of the church age and the beginning of the 3rd day Kingdom age, the church is full of knowledge and prosperity, “You say you are rich and need of nothing.” Yet, Jesus says you don’t see your true spiritual condition as mere babes in true spiritual need of Kingdom reality.

A Need To Repent:

So powerful is this truth of their spiritual condition that Jesus comes and offers a way out of this spiritual condition: 18 “I counsel you to buy from Me gold that has been heated red hot and refined by fire so that you may become truly rich; and white clothes [representing righteousness] to clothe yourself so that the shame of your nakedness will not be seen; and healing salve to put on your eyes so that you may see.”

Jesus is standing in his end time church at the end of the church age and beginning of the Kingdom age with the same message he began to preach when he was son the Earth, Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand. He speaks to the last days church in Revelation verse 19 that a need for true repentance must come forth to enter fully into the Kingdom of God reality

Jesus says “19 Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I rebuke and discipline [showing them their faults and instructing them]; so be enthusiastic and repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, your sinful behavior—seek God’s will].

He Stands At The Door And Knocks:

Beloved, we now we see a prophetic picture of Jesus and His church. He is standing at the door of his church at the end of the church age outside the door of each one’s heart with an invitation to repent and then offers us a way out and up to full grown maturity in Him.

It is here In Rev 3:20 He gives an invitation not to the lost and unsaved, but to the “lost sheep of the house of God as he did in Matthew chapter 10.

At the end of Revelation 3, he invites those who will hear to enter a divine shift and change in their relationship with him. He invites them in the marriage supper of the Lamb.

This invitation if for the Lord to come in a new and deeper kingdom reality in the heart of those who say yes. Then He will come with fire to complete the work of God he began in those that have let him in. Phil 1:6 says, “And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”

For Jesus to finish that work in us he is now bringing about a divine shift, a divine work of His glory to be seen in His full grown sons and daughters.  This shift begins in Revelation chapter 3:20. Jesus changes the focus of his attention from the 7 churches to the “one person” who has a chance to respond to his knock.

The Lord Jesus has come to stand in the midst of the 7 churches at the end of the church age to bring about a paramount change. He desires to change our spiritual position from operating from under the powers and principalities in the air. He is causing us to rise up in the “air” as a man-child to displace those powers of darkness. He is causing those who respond to retake the spiritual ground and position of dominion that Adam lost in the garden.

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb:

The marriage supper of the Lamb is not a one day event. The marriage supper Jesus begins with a continuous invitation from Jesus for us to open the door of our hearts to become one with him.

The marriage supper of the lamb is place and tool of God where the two shall become one. Paul wrote to us that the marriage of a man and woman is the great mystery that reveals the relationship with Christ and His church. Now that relationship is coming forth from the Lord as he brings forth his completed sons and daughters to be connected fully to Jesus our head.

That is why the enemy is trying to pervert the sanctity of marriage by defiling it in many ways so those who are lost cant see the mystery of God revealed through the uniting of one man with one woman.

As each individual open the door for the Lord to come in to sup with them, he is going to come in and sup with them in a new and much more personal way. What we must understand is that supping with us in not going to be the same manner as we have known. It will be deeper, clearer and more intimate and filled with the power and glory of the Lord.

Beloved, what we have experienced of the Lord in his manifest presence where we have been has been awesome. But there is so much more that the Lord will do in those who will open the door and sup with him.

This time Jesus is not going to sup with us as we have known in the church age, but he is going lift us up into a new place in the heavenly realm where we will eat the true flesh and blood of Jesus and become one with him as he desired for us from the beginning. He desire us to be truly one with us more than we could ever imagine. His intentions is to work in and with his bride together as a witness to the world of His glory. The Omega God has come to finish the work in his sons and daughters to bring them into full maturity so they can rule and reign with him forever and ever.

How will he do it? Revelation 19:6-9 speaks to this end time work of God:

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Beloveds, here is the finishing work Jesus is offering us in Revelation chapter 3. If we will buy the gold tried by the fire, get the eye salve we need, and let him clothe us we will hear that knock and let him in to sup with us and us with him.

Notice it says, the Bride, the wife has made herself ready. When we answer the knock on the door of Rev. 3:20 a supernatural finishing work of God takes hold of our life and He begins to reveal his finishing glory in us. He said on the cross, It is finished and he meant it. Jesus is offerings us a deeper intimate fellowship with him to become one with him as he was with the Father.

That They And We Would Be One:

In this divine deeper intimate holy communion with him, a deep new intimacy of the Lord takes place in our hearts that is making us one with him in Kingdom reality. He comes in to finish the work he started.

Jesus prayed for this in John 17:20 “I do not pray for these alone [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for [all] those who [will ever] believe and trust in Me through their message, 21 that they all may be one; just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe [without any doubt] that You sent Me.

Jesus is bringing into full view the power of this prayer and making this a kingdom reality in his full grown sons and daughters that have answered the knock on the door and have entered into the marriage supper with him. His part is to knock and come in and transform us from glory to glory.
    Our part of the equation is to open the door and let him in.

Our part is to desire this new deep relationship with him as full grown sons and daughters. Our part is to sell everything we have sort of speak to buy this pearl of great price, or buy the gold tried by fire. If we are willing and obedient, we will eat of the good of the land.

If we will do our part we will experience the Lord in a very deep personal way as never before. He will awaken our ears to have the ear of the learned (as one taught of the Lord in a personal way so we know how to speak a word in season to those who are weary, Isaiah. Isaiah 50:4. In other words, we will speak with authority and power as Jesus did on the Earth.

The Mystery Of The Kingdom: Knowing The Thoughts And Plans Of God!

We have often claimed Jeremiah 29:11 as a verse we believe, but in the marriage supper of the Lamb, this verse becomes a reality. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

In this marriage supper what is the Lord’s intention? 1. To make us ready as in Rev 19:7 and to allow us to be dressed in a white wedding gown that symbolizes purity of heart and purpose as being one with the Lord. 2. That we would enter fully into the Kingdom of God Reality as His bride in the full marriage supper of the Lamb where we walk and live in the full thoughts and plans of God.

What is our part in this supping with the Lord, it is to seek the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and spirit and to seek first His kingdom and his righteousness. These can no longer be verses we quote, but they must become flesh or personalized in us as our life experience. Jesus said, “Who are my mothers, who are my brother? He that does the will of God, they are my mothers and they are my brothers? Matthew 12:48

This marriage supping Jesus invites to in Rev 3:20 causes a purity of purpose in our hearts to seek the Lord and him only shall we serve. In this supping, the Lord removes every idol, every spot, and everything that is not his kingdom life in us. He comes and refines us like gold and silver so we can bring to the Lord offerings of righteousness. Malachi 3:3

It is here the Lord will reveal the secrets and mysteries of his kingdom because he desires for us to KNOW HIS THOUGHTS AND PLANS FOR THIS HOUR AND THE HOUR TO COME! When we open that door to sup with him and us with him, He brings us into unity of his thoughts and plans by giving us an upward call found in Rev 4:1

After this I looked, and behold, [a]a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a [war] trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

Intimacy few have known:

This is an intimacy that few have known. Many in the body of Christ may hear the Lord some and do some of what he desires and live the rest of their lives in their own desires and understanding. Few will pay the price to qualify for becoming full grown sons and daughters of God. For it is costly. It requires a fundamental change or heart and to truly seek first the Kingdom of God not in theory but in reality.

The Lord gives us a promise of this intimacy and what we must do as we open the door of our hearts to his knock. Jeremiah 29:12-14

12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you.(I will come in and sup with you and you with me)

13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. (This is a deeper intimacy he offers to all those who will open the door and let him in.)

14 I will be found by you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and I will [free you and] gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile. (This is the new spiritual place the Lord desires to bring his son and daughters in restoring us to our rightful place of dominion to rule and reign with him now on the Earth.)

Every moment of every day, the Lord is speaking a present word to us. That is why he his voice “walked with Adam in the cool of the day. The Voice of the Lord is walking and has walked from the beginning of creation, “Let there be light,” to the end of this age where he says to us, “come up here, so I can SHOW YOU, SPEAK TO YOU, the THINGS THAT ARE TO COME!”

Receiving Specific Instructions:

In this marriage supper of the Lamb God is revealing his thought, his intentions, his desires, his secrets to those he trusts, his bride, his over-comers, his full grown sons and daughters that honor him, his word and will obey him.

These sons and daughters will receive very specific instructions from the Lord. He will reveal to them his thoughts, and then in them his plans to accomplish on the Earth what he shown them in the heavens. He will make them become a wheel within a wheel as Ezekiel was shown in Ezekiel 1:15-21:

Now as I looked at the living beings, I saw one wheel on the ground beside the living beings, Regarding the appearance of the wheels and their construction: they gleamed like chrysolite (beryl, olivine); and the four were made alike.

Their appearance and construction were a wheel [set at a right angle] within a wheel.Whenever they moved, they went in any [one] of their four directions without turning as they moved. Regarding their rims: they were so high that they were awesome, dreadful, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes all around.

Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them; and when the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also.Wherever the spirit went, the beings went in that direction. And the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit or life of the living beings was in the wheels.

Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those came to a stop, these came to a stop; and whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them, for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.

Beloved, this is what it means to know the thoughts and plans of God and becoming one with him as full grown sons. The Sons and daughters of God that are coming to full maturity will be this wheel on the Earth. They will only move when the Spirit moves. They will only say what the Spirit gives them to say. They will only do what the Spirit tells them to do. They will be one with the Lord as a Bride with a Bridegroom. The two shall become one.

That is why his thoughts and plans are for welfare and peace and not evil and they give us hope in our FINAL OUTCOME. That final outcome is at our door and those who will open the door and let him will hear the voice of the Lord reveal his thoughts (desires) and then the plans (the way to do it) He has for us NOW! Isn’t that glorious!

There is no guess work involved. There is no “ministry work or church work” involved. Everything that will come forth from our life will be from the Kingdom of God that is within us. That Kingdom within us will transform this world into the Kingdom of our God in Christ.

In the marriage supper of the Lamb a new divine full grown relationship with the Lord is coming forth. As the living creatures move in heaven which is our spiritual place with him in the heavenly realm we will be empowered to move as a wheel with him on Earth for his Kingdom purposes.

The Lord is going to have a witness of his kingdom on the Earth now in His full grown sons and daughters and the Gospel of the Kingdom will be proclaimed in every nation a a witness to the unfolding  of the Kingdom of God on Earth in His Glory. Hallelujah!

Henry Falcone

http://www.openheaven.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by henryfalcone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar