The Time for Half-Measures is Over! by Michael Van Vlymen

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Time for Half-Measures is Over! by Michael Van Vlymen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Time for Half-Measures is Over!
    by Michael Van Vlymen, Carmel, IN

Like many people, I have had some amazing prophetic words spoken over me these last few years. I get excited when I hear God speaking through His prophets about His marvelous plans for my life.

With all of my heart, I long to see the fulfillment of them so that I may walk in my inheritance in Christ, but they don’t always happen right away. In those times, I seek Him with more diligence because I know without a doubt that He desires for us to walk in things far beyond our wildest dreams. His Word tells us so.

“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.” (Ephesians 3:20 NIV)

“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’.” (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

Recently, God reminded of a time when I had asked Him if I should “press in or rest”. He led me to the passage where Jacob contends with the angel of the Lord for a blessing.

“I will not let you go unless you bless me.” (Genesis 32:26 NIV)

Those words were a revelation to me.

We no longer need to contend with angels for God’s blessing, so I asked the Lord, “What are You saying for today?” He always speaks to me when I am still, and this particular morning was no exception. Somewhere between my prayer time the night before and the early morning hours of July 6th, the Lord showed me a vision.

The Vision

I was in a vast open area with a huge gathering of Believers, like in a conference, with a lot of people wandering around. Some were praying and others were waiting for things to start. Some were announcing their titles and waiting for an acknowledgment before they would do what it was they were supposed to do. All different ages and nationalities were present, and everyone was ripe with the anticipation of a significant event.

As I surveyed the atmosphere and the people around me, I walked and prayed. (Note: My wife and I enjoy taking long prayer walks around our neighborhood. In those times, it’s easy to enter into a deeper spiritual place. It was like this in the vision, too.)

The more I walked in this vision, the more I became aware that the atmosphere around me was dark, but not overwhelmingly so. Rather, it was just dark enough to make it difficult to stay on the path. By faith I continued to walk and pray, trusting that God would guide my steps. When I did this, a beautiful, clear, sapphire-blue light began glowing from within the path that was more than bright enough to keep me on course.

As I continued, I felt that my prayers had more power because I was no longer distracted by the darkness around me, nor was my mind wondering if I was able to stay on the path. The Lord had made it easy for me.

“Your Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” (Psalm 119:105 NIV)

“And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under His feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of Heaven in His clearness.” (Exodus 24:10 KJV)

This was when the Lord said to me, “The time for half-measures is over.”

The Revelation

As I pondered these words, this revelation came to me:

The people around me were all waiting for something. Some had their attentions fixed on the Lord, but some were distracted. The Lord told me that this is a time to be fully aware and fully impassioned for the things of God. Do not let the noise and distraction of the things of the world steal your attention in this critical hour! Set your full affections completely on the things that are above and don’t be swayed by anything this world has to offer.

“Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” (Colossians 3:2 KJV)

A Full Measure of Blessings

Then the Lord revealed to me that the full measures of His presence, power, anointing and provision, are being released in this hour. The Lord showed me that so many people have been living on half-measures of their provision. Many of God’s children have been struggling to provide for the needs of their families or ministries, wondering when God would fulfill His promises to them. Many are seeing miraculous healings one day and nothing the next. The words resounded again in my spirit: “The days of half-measures are over.”

Let me encourage you. Turn your complete attention and affection to the Father in this hour. There is coming, and even now is, a release of everything we need to do the things which God has placed in each of us to do. That passion within you, God will fulfill.

“The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.” (Haggai 2:9 KJV)

God is going to use you in ways beyond your wildest dreams. A full measure is headed your way! Get ready! It’s coming!

Michael Van Vlymen
    River of Blessings International Ministries
    Email: info@riverofblessingsinternationalministries.org
    Website: http://www.riverofblessingsinternationalministries.org

Michael Van Vlymen is an author and speaker who teaches about the supernatural things of God. It’s Michael’s passion to share that everyone can learn to see in the spirit realm and walk in the supernatural. Michael travels the world sharing and teaching the revelation God has given him and equipping Believers to fulfill their destiny in Christ. Michael is the author of several books including “How to See in the Spirit” a best-seller on the subject of spiritual sight.

Michael Van Vlymen’s Itinerary:

July 21-22, 2017
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
    This Boot Camp is a two day event to launch Believers into a deeper experience and equipping for their lives and purposes in the Kingdom. Come prepared to experience the power and the presence of God, AND learn to walk in it!
    For details visit http://www.fergusonsglobal.com

September 25-29, 2017
    School of the Supernatural – Philippines
    This is a one-week intensive school to equip believers for end times ministry, conducted by Bruce and Reshma Allen / Still Waters International Ministries

October 16-20, 2017
    School of the Supernatural – Malaysia
    This is a one-week intensive school to equip Believers for end times ministry, conducted by Bruce and Reshma Allen / Still Waters International Ministries

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar