THE TIGHT PLACE OF TRANSITION – Danny Steyne

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE TIGHT PLACE OF TRANSITION – Danny Steyne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

THE TIGHT PLACE OF TRANSITION

One of my intercessors recently told me that she’s not going to use the word “shift” anymore. She’s tired of it! I laughed because like her, I simply want the shifts to end. I thought we were using a four speed transmission, but evidently we are driving a tractor- trailer with at least 12 and maybe 15 gears!

For fifteen years I’ve been hearing, “It’s Time!” … that seems lengthy until you realize that Jesus said He was returning “soon!” and we begin considering that His timetable is based in an eternal perspective and not a generation or length of a single life.

The beginning of that Revelation was prior to the first MOW Signs & Wonders Conference, October 25-28, 2005 in a visitation that set some things moving in my own life. I was in Couer d’ Alene, Idaho in Shiloh Inn when it began. At the conference God would make it very clear through supernatural means that IT WAS TIME for something to be released to His Body, His Church. The culmination of that event was looking at four photos that revealed a “Heavenly Creature” with the face of a man, a lion, a soaring eagle, and angel (Ezekiel 10:14). My journey since that time has often been seeking Him out to find out what it is He is declaring that “Time” will be. Like Daniel, I have sought it out and have often experienced great resistance to receive revelation and meaning on what exactly “It’s Time!” is… but in the faithfulness of God… He always brings the breakthrough when we search Him out.

It is time!

The Scriptures are clear… Five times God declares specifically “It Is Time!” The very declaration of “it’s time” carries the connotation that a baby is about to be born. In our own experiences with our own families we have often used that very term when labor reaches transition. “It’s Time!”

It’s Time for Favor!

Psalms 102:13
    You will arise and have compassion on Zion,
    for it is time to show favor to her;
    the appointed time has come.

It’s Time for God to Move!

Psalms 119:125-126
    I am your servant; give me discernment
    that I may understand your statutes.
    It is time for you to act, Lord;
    your law is being broken.

It’s Time for The Lord’s Vengeance!

Jeremiah 51:6
    “Flee from Babylon!
    Run for your lives!
    Do not be destroyed because of her sins.
    It is time for the Lord’s vengeance;
    he will repay her what she deserves.

It’s Time for us to seek the Lord!

Hosea 10:12
    Sow righteousness for yourselves,
    reap the fruit of unfailing love,
    and break up your unplowed ground;
    for it is time to seek the Lord,
    until he comes
    and showers his righteousness on you.

It’s Time for Judgment to begin with God’s Household!

1 Peter 4:17
    For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Each of the “It’s Time!” passages bring a specific intention of the Lord. We are simply to cooperate with Him and what He is doing. I see each of these things happening simultaneously and we are NOW IN this time. I am not saying we are “headed there”… I am saying “we are there!” We will now begin seeing a multifaceted release of God across the Church, around the World. Some of the places deserted by The Church are about to experience the favor of the Lord. I see places in Africa, Asia and the Middle East where the greatest persecution is about to be thwarted by the Lord as He brings vengeance on the enemies of the Cross and the Church in those areas experiencing favor such as they have never seen. I see places in Europe where God is about to move, move, move…. governments will topple before the cross. I see the lower Americas experiencing great moves of God and again governments being toppled by the righteous. In North America and in Oceania a sweeping hand of the Lord that will purify His Bride and the pseudo-prophetic movement will give way, be exposed, and reveal the heart of God in declarations unrelated to soulish winds of doctrine. It is here where the loudest voices for a long time will be cleared… just as God is clearing His throat to speak… for He will speak and everything is about to burst over the earth. Humility will come to the most proud as He speaks and moves. He is birthing His Church… us.

We have been in a tight place. A place that speaks of membrane that has closed in on us, not because we are failing, but because He is birthing us in this hour. The Sons of God are in the birthing canal…. the Baby is crowning and soon will break free from the constraints of process into prophetic fulfillment. We are there. Listen now.

“Redefining The Church” – Danny Steyne

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar