The Secret of the Kingdom: They that wait upon the Lord!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Secret of the Kingdom: They that wait upon the Lord!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

The Secret of the Kingdom: They that wait upon the Lord.

Isaiah 40:31 is a powerful verse of scripture for those who desires the fullness of God’s kingdom reality.

“But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]Will gain new strength and renew their power;

They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun] They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.” NSV

A Kingdom Secret:

This verse is one of God’s kingdom secrets in entering the fullness of Kingdom life. So many Christians have it as a verse of scripture hung as a wall decoration in their homes, but few know the kingdom reality this verse contains.

We have a God who is actively seeking us more than we could ever desire to seek him. He is waiting for us to find him not for his works, his power, but for His person.

He is seeking those who have a burning desire to seek him for who He is. To those who earnestly seek him as a person to truly know Him as He desires to be known he offers the fullness of His kingdom, Himself!

Proverbs 8:17 “I love those who love me; And those who seek me early and diligently will find me. AMP

Another translation of the Bibles says of Proverbs 8:17 “I will show my love to those who passionately love me. For they will search and search continually until they find me.”

What does it mean to truly “wait upon the Lord?” How does this instruction bring true Kingdom life to us?

We have a God that desires to fellowship with us in the most personal and intimate way. He desires that we truly know him as a person, though he is a spirit, he is also a person to be known.

He loves us so much that he breathed his very life into us so we could be a living being that is able to have the deepest fellowship with Him that we could ever imagine.

A God who is actively pursuing us:

The whole Bible is about a God who is actively desiring for us to know him and to share with us all that he is, all that he has, and all he will ever be in the purest holy love.

In return, he is looking for a people that will desire him, seek him, want him, want to know him, be with him, dwell with him, live in him, and live to please and bless him freely of their own free will.

Thus, “I love those who love me, and those who love me will seek me early and diligently will find me.”

It would be easy for him to just reveal himself personally to every person without us having to seek him. He could just show up and reveal himself, but would we pursue him on our own if he did?

When Moses brought God’s people to the Mountain of the Lord and told them to prepare themselves for 3 days and He would come and be with them, the people prepared themselves.

When the Lord in his manifest presence came down upon the mountain with all his glory and splendor, the people trembled and ran away from the Lord’s presence. They said, Moses you go to talk to God, we are afraid of him, we will do all he tells us to do through you.

It was there they rejected to meet with the Lord as He desired to meet with them, so he withdrew his manifest presence from them.

They rejected his presence and ultimately he would reject them as a people and have to bring a new generation into the promised land.

A people with in a people, a church within a church:

Yet, God did not give up his desire for us to personally know him. He knew there would be a “people within a people, a ‘church within a church, a remnant of His creation that would desire him for who He is and love him just because.

He knew there would be people who would receive his love and forgiveness and never press on to know him and he would make a place of salvation for them, but in the midst of them was his “chosen” his “bride” his “lily among the thorns.” (SOS 2:2)

He knew there would be someone who would see him hiding his person behind the lattice. S.O. S 2:9 “My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Behold, he is standing behind our wall, He is looking through the windows, He is peering through the lattice.

The Lord is looking for that “one person’ who would notice him as a person and would give up their entire life just to be with Him and know Him. He is looking to find the one that He can completely satisfy their heart and their heart to completely satisfy His heart. The Lord Himself will make himself known to all those who will desire this. He will manifest His Person and His presence to them.

The manifest presence of God is when God reveals His person to our 5 senses in reality. We can see him, feel him, taste him, touch him, smell him as he really is. He makes himself known.

This is greatest honor God could give us. He reveals his person to us and when he finds someone who wants to know him like that, He takes them deeper into his heart to know his heartbeat, his desires and his ways.

Can you imagine when Moses was about to see the glory of God revealed on the mountain, his one prayer was “teach me your ways oh God, that I may know you.”

It is said in the world, “You never truly know a person until you live with them.” There is such a truth in that because when you live with someone, you get to know their ways. You learn what they like or dislike. You learn how they talk. You learn their language.

You learn what they love and not love. You learn their habits. You learn what pleases them and what offends them. In other words you “learn what make them unique”

Teach me your ways, Oh God:

Now I have shared all this to bring us back to Isaiah 40. There is a God who wants to teach us His ways. He desires to show us the reality of who He is, what He loves, what His desires are for us and all creation. He desires to show us his heart and the secrets in them.

Beloved, He does not show his person to everyone. Only to those who who want to know him as a person. Jesus told his disciples after 3 1/2 years, “I no longer call you servants, but I call you friends, for servants do not know what the Master is doing.” John 15:15

This was a change of relationship with them. Now he knew they wanted to know him as a person. He now is able to share with them the power and mystery of his kingdom reality.

He was going to fill them with his person, his love, his power and ability and be one with them. They would become the reflection of him, his kingdom on earth as it would be in heaven.

The apostle Paul says this about his life in Phil: 3:8 “What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ. (AMP)

God’s Word Translation states it like this, “It’s far more than that! I consider everything else worthless because I’m much better off knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. It’s because of him that I think of everything as worthless. I threw it all away in order to gain Christ.”

Proverbs 8: 17 says again “I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

What does the Lord do in those who find him as a person? He rewards them! Hebrews 11:6 says, “Without faith it is impossible to please him, for he that comes to God, must believe he is, and HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO SEEK HIM!

Proverb 8:21 tell us what the reward is: “That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth and true riches, And that I may fill their treasuries.

I count everything as loss:

The Apostle Paul tells us he count everything of this earth and his life as nothing compared to knowing Jesus His Lord. That pursuit of the Lord allowed God to work through this man has few men have ever been used by the Lord. He inherited the true wealth and riches of the Kingdom. Paul’s treasury was full of the glory of God as Proverbs 8:21 testifies.

Jesus gave Paul the ability to inherit wealth, true riches, spiritual substance, that transformed the whole known world. He was a true ambassador of true Kingdom Life on the earth as it was in heaven.

So what about Isaiah 40? Isaiah 40 are the keys that start the spiritual car we must ride in to pursue the Lord as He wants to be known.

Verse 31 says, They that “wait upon the Lord.” This waiting is not sitting and doing nothing waiting for someone to show us. This waiting is an “active pursuit to know God, Jesus Christ ,the Holy Spirit” as they desire to be known as a person.

Jesus says this is what eternal life is in the kingdom of God. John 17:3 “Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true [supreme and sovereign] God, and [in the same manner know] Jesus [as the] Christ whom You have sent.”

To know God as a person, God requires us to diligently and passionately desire to love him and know him as He really is. “I love them that love me.”

Waiting requires an active pursuit of God:

So waiting upon the Lord is an “active love pursuit to know him.” Waiting upon the Lord requires us to give the Lord our undivided attention.

It requires us to come out of the natural world and all its pull upon our life to come and “wait upon the Lord.” This waiting involves allowing the Spirit of God to lift us spiritually to love the Lord with all our heart.

We leave the earthly realm to enter the heavenly one by waiting upon the Lord. In that waiting, we express our hearts true desire to love him, worship him, but more to be with him.

In waiting upon the Lord, we share our heart with him as a person. We tell him the truth and our desire to truly know him, see his face, look into his eyes, hear his voice, and be with him. Not with just mere words, but our entire being seeking the one we love and the one that loves us.

Waiting upon the Lord, is an active pursuit of the Lord, not just in a devotional time, but a continuous pursuit of him 24/7.

However, it is critical to have a set apart devotional time with the Lord to develop this love relationship and pursuit of him. Out of that devotional time, the Holy Spirit works this abiding in the vine life in and through our daily life experience.

As we “wait upon the Lord, he comes and ‘renews our strength.” What does that mean? The actual rendering of the verse in Hebrew says, “They that wait for, hope in and expect the Lord, ‘will CHANGE… And renew their strength. The Joy of the Lord is our strength. Nehemiah 8:10

That is exactly what happens when we truly wait upon him as I have described above. The Holy Spirit comes to work in us, changes us, and lift us up in power to know God. As we mount up on eagles wings by the Spirit of God he renews our spiritual strength to know him more and more each day.

Waiting brings a spiritual lifting:

He lifts us up out of the natural realm and senses into the Spirit realm where we can see, hear, taste, feel and smell the Manifest presence of the Lord as the Lord chooses how to reveal Himself to us in that moment. “We “taste and see” that the Lord is good.”  Psalm 34:8 AMP

The power of the Holy Spirit comes to those who actively pursue the Lord to change them by lifting them up into the heavenly realm to behold the Lord as He desires for them to see.

They will rise up on “eagles wings” to a spiritual place of seeing and hearing as God desires them to see and hear him, his kingdom, his heart and more.

It is from this “lifting mounting up presence” God reveals himself to us. It is here, God speaks to us and in us and writes His laws upon our hearts. In this up here place by learning what it means to wait upon him, he allows to begin to run the race with him.

That race is the revealing of the Father’s purpose and plans upon the earth. In that race, we have been strengthened by the manifest presence of God given to us that enables us to run and not grow weary as true mature sons and daughters of God upon the earth.

Those who wait upon the Lord as I have described above have the “favor of God” upon them that allows them access to Him in a real personal way others will not have. They have not paid the price to truly purse and know the Lord as He desires to be known.

To this remnant people, a church within a church, a bride, they are given to know His secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. Jesus shares this truth with the disciples with the parable of the sower.

To you it has been granted:

Matthew 13: 10 “Then the disciples came to Him and asked, “Why do You speak to the crowds in parables?” “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.

For whoever has [spiritual wisdom because he is receptive to God’s word], to him more will be given, and he will be richly and abundantly supplied; but whoever does not have [spiritual wisdom because he has devalued God’s word], even what he has will be taken away from him.Matt-13-13

This is the reason I speak to the crowds in parables: because while [having the power of] seeing they do not see, and while[having the power of] hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Those who learn the secret of the Kingdom of “waiting upon the Lord” as you have read above they become the “to you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven..”

Those who learn how to use these secret keys of the kingdom by “waiting upon the Lord” become positioned before God for him to reveal these secret truths in them to be demonstrated through them on the earth as it is heaven.

They are now in a new spiritual position of “running with him” in purpose and plan. They will not grow weary because they are his “friends” and not servants. They are empowered with “wings of eagles” to run with him as he is “unveiling his plans.”

No longer servants but friends:

Beloved, as we learn to wait upon the Lord we are no longer servants of the Lord but His friends. For His friends have the same exact ability to hear what the Fathers desires just as Jesus did and still does. Servants DO NOT KNOW what the Master is doing, but His friends do.

“When we see Him, we shall be like him.”  1 John 3:2.  Beloved, as we wait upon him in reality of the Kingdom we will see and know him as a person. Then we are empowered by that experience of knowing Him in true intimacy and love we can trun and not grow weary, and walk and not faint.

As we develop our ability to truly wait upon him, we will experience the deepest change in our lives as He changes us from glory to glory. We will grow in revelation knowledge by knowing the person of the Lord and His will. We must learn this secret to mount up on eagles wings to enter the secret place of the most high God. This is the place we become one with him where he can trust us with this thoughts and plans.

In this lifted place, we are equipped with the “true knowledge and glory of God. We get the wisdom of God, the Truth of God not in teaching or theory, but in reality. Beloved,  We get that wisdom of God by experiencing the height, depth, width and length of who God is, PURE HOLY LOVE!

Knowing God:

Waiting upon the Lord is an active pursuit of God that causes us to rise up to see him as He is. He makes himself known to us in kingdom power and reality. We learn to know God. As we learn to know Him as a person He reveals our true identity in this place with him. We learn our true purpose of existence and His desires towards us. He teaches us his ways in this place.

He shares with us what he likes, what He loves, what He dislikes and hates. We learn what pleases and blesses him because he tell us and writes his laws upon our heart. He then imparts the power to us to do it in a greater way by being with him. Here we not only have his life, but he give us the abundant life of His kingdom glory and power.

Beloved, Our entire life changes to be what he desires it to be just by learning how to wait upon him. Our entire testimony of him changes. We no longer see Jesus just as Jesus our savior, but we behold him as the Lord Jesus Christ, our husband, our lover who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lord.

Song of Solomon speaks of this bridal testimony, 7:10 “I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.”

All those who learn how to use the keys of “waiting upon the Lord” change and renew their strength. Waiting upon the Lord causes us to fall in love more and more with him everyday until our whole life is only lived to know him and his purposes. “I am my beloveds.”

Now we are truly purchased with a price, we are not our own, we live only to please him. “I am my beloveds, and his desires are towards me. (the reason I live is to do only what please him),

We can count everything as loss compared to all we are gaining by waiting upon him and knowing him as a person. We are changed from glory to glory.

Now we are enabled to “run with him” live for his will and not grow weary, and we can walk with him, and never go back to our old life and faint.

Isaiah 40:31 is the key to truly knowing the Lord as a person. In it is the secret of finding true kingdom life and living in it 24/7.

A prayer for us:

Father, I pray for us all today. Lord teach us how to truly “wait upon you” to know you as a person. Our desire to know you Father as you want to be known and you Jesus as you desire to be known.

Take us deeper into your heart. Take us deeper into your love. Teach us how to mount up and stay up with you in this secret abiding place where we are changed from glory to glory.

Lord, for those who have never known you or seen you this way, teach them your ways and empower them today to wait upon you.

Father, to those who do, don’t let us settle for yesterday’s manna of knowing you ,but let us hunger on more and more to know you as you want to be known.

Let us see you ,talk, with you, walk with you, desire you as you want to be known and let all our lives bless you and fill you as you made us to be. I ask this in Jesus name.

Pursing him with you,

Henry Falcone

http://www.openheaven.org

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wow – does this ever speak to me brother Henry! Timing – just magnificent – as always… Thank you Jesus!

Just last night I had dinner with a couple of gal friends from my old (beloved) church (bldg… recalling that we are His “church”); We were catching up on our lives, and I said that I’ve been in a place of “waiting, learning, being nurtured, edification, etc.” I reminded them that our Pastor had given me this scripture (Isaiah 40:31) as a word specifically for me back in July, 2007. He didn’t have a reason per se, but was just following orders 🙂 Boy, have things changed. Have I changed. Truly, truly.

I also showed my friends a picture I took in our back yard this summer. My husband and I were just sitting down to eat dinner when the Spirit told me to grab my cell phone and go out in the back yard and take a picture. I wish I could figure out how to attach it here, b/c it’s beautiful. It was a huge cloud formation in the shape of an eagle’s wing at dusk over the entire back yard.

I told my friends last night that I’m “still waiting”. Joyfully. I get ansi-pants sometimes, but He keeps directing me to wait on Him. Although, I must admit, I think things are about to move, change within the next 6 months or so. Who knows? He does. And that’s all that matters.

I’ve learned that along the way…

Blessings, and thank you for this post.

Clu

henryfalcone
    Participant

What a testimony Clu. That blesses me so much and would love to see that picture.

Clu Monroe
    Participant

I don’t have a url for it… Is there another way to get it to you so you Henry?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar