THE POWER OF THE CROSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

A message for the Church:

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Mat. 16:24)

“But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.” (Gal.6:14)

In a vision I was shown Christ Jesus Crucified.  Then the Word “ARISE” was spoken.

INTERPRETATION:

The vision of the sacrificially- crucified Christ is an absolute historical truth.  It also portrays the redeeming, transformative, power of GOD through His now resurrected Son.  And, within the context of the vision, it further symbolizes the resurrected effect it continues to have on faithful Believers who has victoriously crucified – died unto — the world through the guidance and aid the Holy Spirit.  These repentant and chastened Believers who have suffered attacks from the enemy, have also recognized the error of their human ways, that is to say their sins and selfishness, and are now being called to victoriously stand – to arise – in newness of life in and by the risen Christ!

Because He has risen, you can arise! ARISE!

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. (Isaiah 60:1)

Keep the faith in His finished works!

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Lovely as always… Thank you for sharing! AND, excitedly this vision and message embodies a similar, foundational message as one I saw posted on Elijah List yesterday by one of our sisters. God’s work through confirmation. So wonderful and faithful is He!

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22896#word-truncate

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Wonderful and Faithful He really is!  Praise the Lord for this confirmation.  His doves are singing a momentous song to His Church during this “golden hour”.

Blessings to you Clu!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar