The Olivet Discourse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jesus said: Take care to not be deceived.…..
    This statement shows that being deceived IS possible for Christians. Amply proved by how most Christians: have very differing understandings of the Prophetic Word. Matthew 24:24
    What to do?    For over 10 years now, I have had a website up with many articles pointing out the prophesies; Gods plans for the end of this age, culminating in the Return of Jesus.
    I post on the Christian Forums, refuting errors and wild fables, and showing how the Prophets describe a coherent and logical sequence of things that can and will happen.
    That I have had very little success doesn’t really worry me, it’s just somewhat frustrating!  The actual prophets had a far harder time of it than I have.

We can all see how the world situation is now unsustainable. We have had wars, plagues and natural disasters. But as Jesus said, in Matthew 24:7-8; they are just the birth pangs of the new age. There has to come some kind of massive change before Jesus Returns to reign as King, for the final 1000 years of mankind’s history.
    But what the Bible Prophets, including Jesus in Matthew 24:37-44, do tell us, is an event of similar magnitude to Noah’s Flood: a total reset of our civilization.

What Jesus said in Matthew 24:27-30 is of the greatest interest to us now.
    1/ He will come like a lightening flash, seen by all, but not yet by His presence. Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:4
    2/  Many will be killed. Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 66:15
    3/  The vultures will gather.
    4/  AFTER that time, there will be other cosmic signs and He will Return in power and great glory.

1/ The great and terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, is a worldwide disaster prophesied in over 100 scriptures.  Jesus’ next action on earth as: Isaiah 61:2b, 2 Peter 3:7, Rev 6:12, say.
    2/ Millions will die from this disaster, especially in the Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 10:18
    3/ The ‘vultures’ refers to the rich influencers of the world, who know what is about to happen and have prepared shelters. They will take control and form a One World Government led by them.  Which we Christians will not be a part of; Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
    4/ The time between the Sixth Seal, a literal Day of disaster, Joel 2:30-31, Isaiah 63:1-6, and the glorious Return of Jesus, is about 20 years.

As Revelation 8:1; the Seventh Seal says: a half hour in heaven… That equals about 20 years of earth time, using the formula of 1 day in heaven equal to 1000 years of earth time.

Jesus told 2 parables: Matthew 25:1-30
    The ten virgins;   We must be prepared and be aware of what must happen, as the Day He changes the world, will come unexpectedly. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
    The three servants entrusted with the Masters valuables. Literally our ‘talents’. We must do whatever is in our power to further the Kingdom.

Then, when He Returns, He will bring our rewards with Him, Matthew 16:27, Matthew 24:45-46, and those who have failed to act righteously and to promote the truths of scripture, may suffer some loss. 1 Corinthians 3:11-15….. he will escape with his life, after passing thru the fire.

Our test by fire. 1 Peter 4:12

Questions and Answers:

Christian believers are at odds with one another. We all read the Bible and keep the Commandments. Why do we understand the Prophesies so differently?

My approach is to read the prophesies literally, unless they are obviously metaphorical; describing something not known in ancient times, but what is possible to figure out from our modern knowledge.
    I am also a history buff, so I know what has happened and what remains to be fulfilled.

As for the Jewish State of Israel, the whole concept and realization of that entity is a Satanic construct. Jesus said it would happen, Matthew 24:32, but He never said it was from God.
    The Zionist Congress, headed by Theodore Hertzel, were all, or mostly atheists and their country of Israel was founded on communist principals. Today it is a secular state, run just as every other democracy, with many religions having a say in State politics. Judaism with its denial of Jesus is no better than Islam.

But what really astounds me, is how people ignore the many prophesies that clearly state the virtual demise of Jewish Israel. Which will happen at the Sixth Seal, the next prophesied event. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hosea 4:3
    Isaiah 22:1-14; is one of the best prophesies about this forthcoming Day. It describes how they rush about, terrified; as they see their doom approaching. Ezekiel 7:14-20, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 25:30-38
    What will trigger the Lord to act on His terrible Day of fiery wrath, is told us in Isaiah 22:6, where Iran and all the Islamic entities will commence an attack onto the holy Land, something that is only possible now, using nuke missiles, as Psalms 7:12-16 and Psalms 83 tell us, with the result of their actions.

This scenario will happen; it is what the Bible says. If we reject it, then what else of the Bible is wrong and can we trust it for anything?

I have received inspiration and a vision from the Lord. It happened to me, when my wife and I lived for 3 months in Israel.
    He made it possible for me to understand His plans for the world and for my future. My task now, is to point out the prophesies about the end times.

Some people say they have been fulfilled, but the historical record and the Bible prophesies do not match. Any prophesy that is not recorded as having occurred, will occur: sooner or later. Allegories and metaphors are word pictures of the real thing.

I was brought up in the Methodist Church. I was never taught anything about prophecy or the Jews. I lived among them for a while and they are just like normal people everywhere.
    I totally reject the accusation that I have any bias against the Jews.
    As is so comprehensively prophesied, the entire Middle East will be virtually depopulated in the forthcoming Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Jeremiah 10:18, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17
    Isaiah 29:1-4 says it very well and tells us that just a few, possibly a thousand or so, will survive by hiding underground. That remnant will be joined by their Christian brethren and all will live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-27

The belief of a general Jewish Redemption, is an immutable tenet of the ‘rapture to heaven’ theory. Just as there is no scriptural evidence of God taking the Church to heaven, nowhere is it said that the Jews will have any prominence in the end times or later. Both ideas are false teachings.

Another way of viewing the Jewish State of Israel, is they constitute the visible ‘Israel’. The Satanic hatred of the sons of Ishmael is directed toward the Jews, rather than toward the real Israelites of God, the Christian peoples of every race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10

The amazing Plans of God, beyond our human comprehension; are working toward His ultimate goal: to obtain a people who have freely chosen to believe in Him and to be with Him for Eternity.
    We have quite a way to go yet, some very hard times of testing and the proving of our faith, as many have done before us.
    But great and wonderful are the Blessings and rewards promised to those who hold fast to their faith and trust unconditionally in His protection.

I promote what the Bible prophets said. That this seems to many people; as a ‘blowing of my own trumpet’, is unfortunate, but I realize that personal criticism is one way that people who refuse to believe the Prophetic Word, can ignore and reject it.

It is plain from verses like Isaiah 42:18-20, that the Lord has placed over people, a veil of inability to understand the Prophesies. Pastors are the worst affected, of the dozen or so that I have tried to discuss the prophesies with, they all not only know nothing about them, but they refuse to know anything.
    I see this as part of Gods plan, He actually wants most people to be surprised and shocked when He takes action. It will be the great test of our faith. 1 Peter 4:12

And let me say, that I will be surprised and shocked as well, although at least I will know what happens, comes from the Lord.
    I read the graphic descriptions of the Lords Day of fiery wrath, and try to comprehend it all. But what will happen, is so far out from anything any of us has experienced before, a full understanding is impossible for us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar