THE NEXT SIX MONTHS WILL BE A MOVEMENT OF MOMENTUM – By Christy Johnston

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE NEXT SIX MONTHS WILL BE A MOVEMENT OF MOMENTUM – By Christy Johnston

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

THE NEXT SIX MONTHS WILL BE A MOVEMENT OF MOMENTUM

By Christy Johnston

http://everydayrevivalists.com/

I heard the Father say that there is significant MOMENTUM for the last six months of 2018. This word, momentum, has been highlighted to me on a regular basis of late, and I believe the Holy Spirit is breathing this word prophetically over us right now. I see Him increasing momentum over the body of Christ as we move into a time of acceleration, both individually and as a whole. On the first day of this year, the Father spoke loud and clear to my heart, He said, ‘This year will be a year of acceleration.’ By all outward appearances, it might appear that your year has gone in reverse rather than moving forward, however, I do not say these words lightly, nor am I interested in releasing a ‘buzz’ word to tickle your ears. I feel the burning deep in my spirit that the next six months are a time of momentum and acceleration. Where it seems as though you have gone backward, you are about to be catapulted faster and further than you could have moved in your own strength.

YOU ARE BEING CATAPULTED

I began a simple study of this word momentum, which led me to an unexpected discovery. I have heard this word used a lot but never truly understood the depth of its meaning or its origin. Momentum is a physics word, it defines the quantity of motion that an object has. This term is not only used in the physics world, but also in the sports world. A team that has the momentum is a team that is moving and it is going to be a significant challenge to stop the momentum of the team’s movement. Their moving force together creates an unstoppable velocity of their combined mass. Momentum is described as ‘mass in motion.’ In other words, the greater the mass of a team, the greater their momentum and movement will be. In my word study, I came across a video that describes a physics law called ‘linear momentum.’ In the video, a man is holding a basketball with a small tennis ball balancing on top. He drops the basketball and tennis ball as one and when the basketball hits the ground and bounces back up, the momentum of its weight and velocity collide with the tennis ball, catapulting it into the sky like a rocket.

FASTER AND EASIER

The video then describes how when the two collide, the mass weight of the basketball and its subsequent velocity causes the tennis balls momentum to advance beyond what its own weight could have sent it. As soon as I saw this, the presence of the Holy Spirit overwhelmed me as He spoke to my heart, “I am carrying my children and we are moving as one. I am the overwhelming mass weight and as you collide with Me, my velocity is going to catapult you further than you could have ever moved in your own strength.” As I write this, an advertisement popped up on my screen that read, ‘Faster and easier.’ As you collide with the presence of God, the weight mass and velocity of His glory will send you further, faster and easier. Where it looks like you have gone backward, He is propelling you forward into momentum. I see this word as a proclamation for your life individually and also over the entire body of Christ. I firmly believe that the Father is accelerating us into an unstoppable movement of momentum. The sheer mass of our ‘team’ moving in force together is creating an unstoppable velocity of Glory. The harvest is here and now and we are going to see the lost colliding with His glory and accepting Jesus in such a fast and rapid movement that it will be unlike anything we have ever seen. It is here, and it is now.

WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE GONE BACKWARD, GOD HAS ANOTHER WAY FORWARD

I was studying Exodus 14 this morning and verses 1-3 stood out to me. They read: ‘And the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites to turn back and encamp before Pihahroth, between Micdol and the Red Sea, before Baal-Zephon. You shall encamp opposite it by the sea. For Pharaoh will say of the Israelites, ‘They are entangled in the land; the wilderness has shut them in.’” I wanted to highlight these verses because maybe it looks as though you have turned back and gone backward, and you have been questioning God, ‘Why am I here, when I should be on the other side of that sea? Why does it look like I have gone backward?” When it feels as though you have become entangled in the wilderness you have found yourself in, I want to show you that you are actually positioned for momentum, whether you realize it or not. Allow me to show you what the Father revealed to me. I am going to re-write the above verses, but this time, I will replace the names of the places with their actual meanings.

It now reads; ‘‘And the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites to turn back and encamp before the *mouth of freedom*, between the *Tower* and *Redemption Sea* (red points to redemption- the blood of Jesus), before the *lord of darkness*…” What then, is God saying to you through this? ‘Position your mouth for freedom, I am your freedom, encamp upon My promises for they are your tower and your sea of redemption. Though it looks like the enemy, the lord of darkness has you surrounded, I have positioned you for momentum and I am about to catapult you into victory. In the following verses of Exodus 14, we read how Pharaoh and his army pursue the Israelites right where they have encamped and just when it looks as though they have gone further backward instead of moving forward into freedom and victory, God speaks to Moses in verse 14-15. He says: “The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.” The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the people of Israel to go FORWARD.” (Emphasis mine.)

MOVE FORWARD UNAFRAID

God was telling His people to MOVE forward by faith, and as they did, He would be their momentum, He would be the moving force of mass and velocity that would go before them and catapult them into their promised victory. God was fighting for them. Without Him, their enemies would have devoured them, but with Him, He made a way forward and launched them further than they could have moved in their own strength. Can you picture it? Millions of people seemingly surrounded by a ferocious army, BUT GOD was the moving force that stirred up the seas and made a path through the sea. BUT GOD was the weighty mass that devoured their enemies in the sea of redemption. BUT GOD made a way. I firmly believe we are in a season right now where God is saying to His people, “ENCAMP your mouth on MY freedom, MOVE and ACTIVATE upon MY promises for your life and I will be the force that will propel you into victory. I have caused the mass velocity of MY glory to make a path through Redemptions sea for you, through the blood of Jesus. All you need to do is MOVE forward and MOVE as ONE with Me. Let me send you where you could not have moved in your own strength.”

UNSTOPPABLE SPEED

Just as the small tennis ball moved as one with the basketball, the momentum of the basketball’s mass caused the tennis ball to sky-rocket, simply because it was positioned on top of it, so too, position yourself on Him today. He is the mass momentum for your launch over the next six months. Position your heart at the mouth of freedom and activate the momentum by simply resting and trusting on Him. We are in a season of momentum and the body of Christ is moving into a time of sheer force and unstoppable speed as we position ourselves upon Jesus and Him alone- for He is our mass in motion.

http://everydayrevivalists.com/

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar