The Morning Star (Christ's Love Letters)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Morning Star (Christ's Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

This morning, about 3AM, I was laying awake in bed and having trouble going back to sleep.

God’s Holy Spirit reminded me of, and then spoke through me several words that He had taught me in the past. The two teachings that stand out in my mind now are:

(1) Jesus has said, “You need to back away from everything [you are doing], and then find peace in everything [on earth and in heaven].”

(2) The Victory is Mine [Jesus’] and I share it with you.

I suddenly felt relaxed, and I turned over in order to go back to sleep.  As I closed my eyes, I was surprised to see the early morning sky in a vision.  The sky did not have a cloud in it; instead it was one massive cloud of brilliant white light upon the earth.  I was able to see a faint blue background behind this massive outpouring, but there was no additional light except for this massive cloud.  I believe I quickly saw the tops of mountains appearing toward the bottom of the earth’s sky, but I am not sure.  I definitely saw no beginning and no end.

God said, deep within my spirit, “This is the Holy Spirit.” I, Chris, knew without a doubt that I had seen the massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit and glory of God Almighty upon the earth.

God also reminded me of the Morning Star.  At first, I thought this was because the vision had appeared to be in the morning light.  However, God now says that the Morning Star will shortly manifest on earth through the Glory and Light of God Himself.  This is due to those who already carry the Morning Star within their hearts (now), Amen Amen and again Amen.”

He said to all of us, “Hold on, My Beloved(s). I come in the New Way, the New Morning, the New Beginning, Amen. Christ is this Morning Star, the Holiness, the Light and the Glory of God upon the earth, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

(2 Peter 1:19)
    And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men[and/or women] of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

(Revelation 2:26-29)
    And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations — ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’ — as I also have received from My Father;  and I WILL GIVE HIM THE MORNING STAR.  He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to [those in] the churches.

(Revelation 22:16)
    “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar