THE LORD IS CALLING YOU

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

THE LORD IS CALLING YOU
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

The Lord is saying, worship Me in the beauty of holiness. Cast aside anything that would distract you from coming into My intimate presence to receive My love for I long to be with you. I long to speak to you those things that you need to hear for gross darkness is covering the earth and you need to be the light that others can find their way by.

Yes, you will lead multitudes if you come before me often to be filled to overflowing with my love, grace, truth and glory. Yes, I will radiate My glory through you where the lost will be saved just by My presence upon you. They will fall down and they will weep with true repentance in their heart.

If you prepare yourself in the secret place, I can do all kinds of things through you. I said these signs would follow those who believe. They will cast out demons, they will heal the sick, open blind eyes so that they can see me, open up deaf ears so they can hear Me calling their name, raise the spiritual and natural dead. These are to be natural super-natural signs to become accustomed to seeing and being a part of.

Yes, this is the day I have made and you will rejoice and be glad in it. You will find the time to be with Me. I am calling your name and I am waiting for your soon response says your Lord and King.

jachmoody
    Participant

Amen! Excellent word…see Exodus 10:22

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar