I heard the Lord say “The last few months of 2019 are going to be explosive”

There was such an incredible sense that surrounded me of an acceleration of momentum. The fulfilling of many prophetic words and promises all at once, with many things coming into greater fullness and the ‘curtain’ pulled back on what the greater purpose of God has been in certain situations and circumstances in your life.

I then heard the words “2019 is going to go out with a BANG”

I then heard Psalm 34:5 resounding loudly:

“Gaze upon him, join your life with his, and joy will come.Your faces will glisten with glory. You’ll never wear that shame-face again.” (The Passion Translation)

“They looked to Him and were radiant;Their faces will never blush in shame or confusion.” (Amplified Version)

Be intentional in your gazing upon Jesus. Be intentional in your looking to Him. Saturate yourself in Psalm 121. For there are some MIGHTY things shifting and some MAJOR things are coming into their fullness.

In the last few months of 2019 there will be some of the greatest breakthrough’s and positioning for the people of God where you will experience joy in Christ in areas that have tormented you, pushed you around, knocked you down and tried to steam roll you.

The Lord will cause you and direct you into VICTORY. There is such a strong sense of “TAKING YOUR PLACE in preparation for the NEW SPACE (2020) that’s taking place NOW!!!!”

Be sure to obey the Lord and follow His direction and His leading for the last few months of 2019. One act of obedience to the Lord’s leading and command is going to ignite and activate a domino effect of momentum and breakthrough in your life to see you enter into 2020 completely different to how you walked in 2019.

I heard the Lord say “You are coming up higher”

In so many different ways, you are coming up higher. Lean in close to Him, gaze upon Him, delight in Him. The days of wearing that “shame-face” are over. The days of walking in confusion are over.

You are coming up higher in your authority as you walk by faith. You are coming up higher in encounter with Jesus and the power of His Word as you seek Him. You are coming up higher in vision and clarity as you keep your eyes on Him.
You will walk out of 2019 not UNDER but ABOVE. I heard the Lord say:

“You will soar out of 2019 in the revelation that you are the HEAD and NOT the TAIL!!!!”

Deuteronomy 28:12-13 resounded loudly around me:

“The LORD will open the heavens, His abundant storehouse, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations, but borrow from none.The LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you will only move upward and never downward, if you hear and carefully follow the commandments of the LORD your God, which I am giving you today.”

Things are shifting, shaking, moving and changing. I prophesy over you today that as you seek Him, delight in Him, gaze upon Him, you will walk out of 2019 NEVER THE SAME by what the hand of the Lord is doing and going to do in your life in the next few months.

The last few months of 2019 are CRUCIAL in allowing the Spirit of God to prepare you, to obey what He says because some of the greatest alignments and positional breakthroughs of your life are taking place and will take place that will set you up and position you to FLY and TAKE OFF in 2020 like never before.

“2019 is going to go out with a BANG!!!!”

I heard the Lord say “Raise your faith! EXPECT that what I am going to do in the last few months of 2019 will be nothing short of SPECTACULAR!!!”

SPECTACULAR: beautiful in a dramatic and eye-catching way. (Google)

SYNONYMNS: striking, picturesque, eye-catching, breathtaking, arresting, amazing, glorious, out of this world (Google)