THE HOUR IS AT HAND – By Katie Fisher

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE HOUR IS AT HAND – By Katie Fisher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    The Hour Is At Hand
            The hour is at hand,the page is turned!! There’s an excitement and expectation in the air like never before. We are in an hour of terrible times and awesome times. The manifest presence of God is being unfolded and their is a sense that we are truly on the verge of a mighty spiritual awakening. God has spoken to us through Hie prophets that this is the hour of fulfillment,that the things He has promised are about to be fulfilled.It is clear that God has been shaping and engineering changes, to prepare His people for the floodgates that are about to be opened. We are truly excited as we wait in awe of what we sense in the Spirit.
             Their is a voice crying in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God, every valley shall be exalted,and every mountain and hill shall shall be brought low,the crooked places shall be made straight, and the rough places smooth, the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it “together”. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.Isaiah 40:3-5
              The Lord is waiting at the gate, and is about to usher us into something awesome as He imparts a revelation of His LOVE in our hearts. This is a year of changes and transition and the needs are everywhere. All creation is groaning to be delivered.God is about to come on the scene with a mighty act of His “LOVE” for the world to see,being demonstrated in the midst of Zoin (His Bride). There’s a visitation about to sweep the earth! The new covenant is being unveiled as the old is being done away with.Heb.8:13. The ancient ruins will be rebuilt, the Lord will make righteousness and praise spring forth before all nations.Isaiah 61:11.
            The Lord says,I will do it quickly in my zeal. As God fills a people with His Love, it will draw all man to Himself and under (One Voice) you are forgiven. Tell all my creation, I love them,I did not come to destroy but to save!!
              Let all Gods people say: Amen and Amen
    Katie Fisher
    dkfisher528@gmail.com
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar