THE HEAVENLY ROCK AND AN ASTEROID

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE HEAVENLY ROCK AND AN ASTEROID

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

This vision from almost twenty years ago has been repeatedly brought to remembrance recently.  When it percolates within me to that extent, I know that there is a reason for it to be disclosed.  On January 1, 2021, I shared it with an acquaintance who later sent a link that significant asteroids had passed the earth at the time we were discussing this vision.

https://www.wionews.com/science/a-huge-asteroid-and-three-small-neos-will-shoot-past-earth-in-early-jan-nasa-warns-353824/amp

VISION:

Something strikes the earth on the eastern seaboard somewhere.  Suddenly I see the Statue of Liberty break in half and fall in the water.  I heard groanings.  Then a voice speaks the following words:  “That was a large asteroid that hit”.   Next, I see the earth as if I am watching it from outer space.  Immediately two white bands travel together in a horizontal fashion from the furthest point East to the furthest point West and all around the world. I would say at about the center of the earth – the equator.  Next, two more white bands form and travel vertical to each other from the very top of the earth, that is to say, from the furthest point North, down the center of the globe to the furthest point South and all around the world in the same fashion.  But the white band on the left does not make it all the way through.  It becomes wavy, almost like it became undone, and stops about less than midway. To describe it briefly, the earth looked like it was wrapped all around by three white bands with the exception of the left vertical band that didn’t make it all the way around.

From a spiritual perspective, the asteroid is biblically compared to a heavenly Star.  In this case, it is the Bright Morning Star, that heavenly Rock we know as Christ.  Statues, from a biblical perspective, symbolize idolatry.  In this case, it is the Rock of Ages who will break asunder the idolatry that has kept mankind in bondage for too long.  It will be a painful process as described by the moaning heard.  After that time, the earth will be magnetized with Righteousness at the four corners of the earth (in my visions white is always indicative of righteousness).  What is concerning is that the band on the left side – suggestive of the western Continent – becomes wavy and undone indicating that something will interrupt this process in some way.  (It was suggested that the wavy band symbolized an earthquake.)  I would be remiss to give an interpretation at this time as the reason for that occurrence has not yet been revealed.

And the one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; and when it falls on anyone, it will crush him.” (Mat. 21:44)

This vision is a clear warning for the entire world.  Most specifically at this time for Canada, the United States and parts of South America. Jesus Christ is the Rock of Salvation and also the immovable stumbling Stone of Offence for those who do not believe and reject Him.  GOD has a plan and it is one that will be accomplished in Righteousness.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

The interpretation of that band on the left side pointing to the left continents suddenly became clear as crystal. The bands are cleansing purifying bands of righteousness.  But the statue of idolatry had already fallen in the West before the bands appeared around the world. This means that inner work of righteousness had already taken place on this side of the world.   Praise the Lord!  Thank you Jesus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar