The Final Step In Your Redemption Will NOW Be Given To My Remnant” (Part 2)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Final Step In Your Redemption Will NOW Be Given To My Remnant” (Part 2)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

If you haven’t already, please Read: “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) [UPDATED]

Jesus says through His Holy Spirit, “Tomorrow begins a new time in your life, Child(ren), Amen. Beloved, in this day we come together as ONE in a way we never have before. We come together in a way that only God and man can.  We are REUNITED AS WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE BEGINNING, Amen (see Rom 5:121 Cor 15:22Gen 3:1-12). Love, love each other, Beloved(s), Amen.  Love each other, Amen Amen and again Amen.

It is the time to (1)LIBERATE MINE COMPLETELY, saith the Lord.  Yes, Chris, you heard Me correctly.  The (3)NEW REDEMPTION, THE LONG AWAITED FREEDOM AND LIBERTY ARE UPON MINE (2)REMNANT BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE WITH ME AND MINE (ONE BODY), Amen, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Isa 61:1).  The time is NOW.  Concentrate on Me, while within Me and (4)My ONE BODY.

(*)We have [past tense] left the (*)wilderness.  The devil pursues Mine people, and they are weak and flee in fear (see Rev 12:6-17).  My (1)liberty that you, Chris, have heardTHE HOLY SPIRIT CRY FOR IS NOW GIVEN; and the second part of Christ’s(3)REDEMPTION is now given to My (2)Remnant on earth.  Through this REDEMPTION Mine are set free and they will walk with the Heavenly Beings [including Jesus Christ].  All of Mine are to become ONE with My ONE BODY now; thus with Me, and each and ALL OF MINE BOTH IN HEAVEN AND EARTH.

(*) “wilderness:”  Read: The first mention by God of this movement, through me, was in 2010/2011.  Obviously, God is saying that His Wife and Offspring have left the wilderness. (Also read:  “My Army Comes Forth From The Wilderness” (July 2011)

Honey, know this as a fact. BE BOLD IN TEACHING THAT ALL THESE THINGS NOW COME THROUGH MY HOLY SPIRIT ON EARTH AS HE IS IN HEAVEN.  (4)God is ONE, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

[NOTES] 

In this Prophetic Word, Jesus linked our full (3)REDEMPTION to (1)FREEDOM and (1)LIBERTY.  Freedom and Liberty are words that define our Redemption.  This is why God is having us to briefly study these words again.

(1) “liberty, freedom”:

OLD TESTAMENT:

OT:1865 “…from an unused root (meaning to move rapidly); freedom; hence, SPONTANEITY OF OUTFLOW, and so clearKJV – LIBERTY, PURE.

(Isaiah 61:1-3)
    “The SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD IS UPON ME [Jesus Christ], BECAUSE THE LORD HAS ANOINTED ME to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim [speak about] (1)LIBERTY to the captives [includes captives of satan], and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to (1a)PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD. [Jesus stopped quoting Isaiah here; see Luke 21:20-28 below]
    And THE DAY OF VENGEANCE OF OUR GOD; to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion [also called Jerusalem, and New Jerusalem], to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; THAT THEY MAY BE CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE PLANTING OF THE LORD, THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED.” NKJV

NT:859 “…‎ freedom; (figuratively) pardon: KJV – deliverance, forgiveness, LIBERTY, remission”

(Luke 21: 20-28)
    “But WHEN YOU SEE JERUSALEM SURROUNDED BY ARMIES, THEN KNOW THAT ITS DESOLATION IS NEAR. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.  FOR THESE ARE THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.  And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and ON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;  men’s hearts [literally] failing them [heart attacks] from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers [literally] of the heavens will be shaken (see Eph 6:12Hag 2:6Heb 12:25-29).  THEN they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with POWER AND GREAT GLORY.  Now when these things BEGIN to happen, LOOK UP AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS, BECAUSE YOUR (5)REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH [near].

[NOTE: Above, God tells us that the Spirit of the Lord is upon Jesus Christ so that when the “Day Of Vengeance Of Our God” comes and is upon the world, He will Comfort [through the Holy Spirit sent IN HIS NAME] all who mourn, console those who mourn in Zion [Jerusalem, New Jerusalem], give them beauty for ashes, the oil of  joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness: so THAT THEY MAY BE CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE PLANTING OF THE LORD, THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED (forever).

Jesus showed Himself, in Part 1 of this (5)REDEMPTION Study, taking my face/head in His hands, and saying: “Look upward, your REDEMPTION is [literally] upon you and within you.”

(Luke 4:17-20)
    So He [Jesus] came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
    The SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HAS ANOINTED ME to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim (1)liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, TO SET AT(1)LIBERTY THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED [crushed]
    (1a)TO PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD.” Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down.

(*) Did you notice, above, that Jesus stopped quoting Isaiah’s prophecy immediately after the sentence “to proclaim the Acceptable Year of the Lord?.  This is because the balance of the scripture is to be manifested on earth in another day, in another time.  THIS IS THAT DAY. For proof, please read (3)REDEMPTION, below.

(1a) “THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD”:

Obviously, as we read the above scriptures we can see that God continues to show His Love and Compassion for His people during this time.

“…The same word translated as “acceptable” in this verse is rendered in other verses in the King James translation through such words as “delight”, “desire”, “favor”, “pleasure”, and “will”. Various other English translations of this verse (as found at http://www.biblehub.com) render the original text as follows:

“the year when the LORD will show His favor”; “the year of the LORD’s good will”; “the favorable year of the LORD”; “the year of the LORD’s good pleasure…” (Thank you Tim Maas for this very important input and information.)

The NKJV Bible notes, on Luke 4:19-21, say the following, “… the acceptable year of the Lord is an allusion to Jubilee.  This was every fiftieth year, in which all debt was forgiven, slaves were their freedom, and ancestral lands were given back to the original family.  The Year of Jubilee allowed for the NEW START (see Lev 25:10).  Jesus offers total cancellation of SPIRITUAL DEBT and a new beginning TO THOSE WHO RESPOND TO HIS MESSAGE. (vs20) Jesus closed the book in the middle of the sentence (see Isa 61:2).  He did not continue because the next phrase – ‘THE DAY OF VENGEANCE OF OUR GOD’ – was not being fulfilled then. (21)… Luke often notes the presence of fulfillment by including a reference to TODAY.”

(2) “REMNANT”:  “The part of a community or nation that remains after a dreadful judgment or devastating calamity, especially those who have escaped and remain to form the nucleus of a new community (Isa 10:20-23). The survival of a RIGHTEOUS REMNANT (trees) rests solely on God’s providential care for His Chosen People and His faithfulness to keep His COVENANT promises.

The concept of the remnant has its roots in the Book of Deuteronomy (4:27-31; 28:62-68; 30:1-10), where Moses warned the people of Israel that they would be scattered among the nations. But God also promised that He would bring the people back from captivity and establish them again in the land of their fathers. This concept was picked up by the prophets, who spoke of the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities. The concept was extended to apply also to the GATHERING OF A RIGHTEOUS REMNANT AT THE TIME WHEN THE MESSIAH CAME TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM.

In Amos and Isaiah the remnant consisted of those chosen by God who were rescued from the impending doom of the nation (Isa 1:9Amos 5:14-15). As such, they were labeled “the poor,” those who suffer for God (Isa 29:19Isa 41:17). At the same time, they serve God and stand before the nation as witnesses, calling the people to repent of their rebellion.

In the New Testament the apostle Paul picked up the teaching of Isaiah and other prophets about THE REMNANT AND APPLIED IT TO THE CHURCH (Rom 11:5). PAUL SHOWED THAT GOD’S PURPOSE IS SEEN IN THE “REMNANT” OUT OF ISRAEL WHO HAVE JOINED THE GENTILES TO FORM THE CHURCH, THE NEW PEOPLE OF GOD. Further, Jesus’ choice of twelve apostles built upon remnant themes. Symbolizing the twelve tribes, THE APOSTLES BECAME THE REMNANT WHO ERECTED A NEW STRUCTURE, THE CHURCH, UPON THE FOUNDATION OF ISRAEL. IN THE CHURCH, both Jews and Gentiles, circumcised and uncircumcised, find their TRUE SPIRITUAL HOME WHEN THEY BELIEVE IN CHRIST.”  (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary…)”

(3) “New REDEMPTION”: Jesus said, “The New Redemption, the long awaited freedom and liberty are upon Mine REMNANT because they are ONE with Me and Mine (ONE BODY)”: Please read the exciting Post( Part 1), now updated, on this site“Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) [UPDADTED]

For a BEAUTIFUL LOOK at your own coming FULL REDEMPTION, Freedom, and Liberty, please also read Isaiah Chapters 59:1 thru 62:12 in your Bible, or in the following Books and Chapters:  Isa 59:14-21Isa 60:1-22Isa 61:1-11Isa 62:1-12.

(4) “God is ONE” and “My One Body”:  Jesus, desires all members in His One Spiritual Body to function as One.

Very simply put: Imagine your own body with a hand, or a leg deliberately separating from you, your only body, because God gave it free will.  Your body is just that, one member (with free will) in Christ’s One Spiritual body in both heaven and earth.

Through LACK OF KNOWLEDGE and OUR FREEWILL many have separated from the Holy Spirit, and thus the Presence of God our Father.  As Jesus said to the Samaritan Woman:

(John 24:23-25)
    But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship HimGOD IS SPIRIT [Holy Spirit; the Spirit who is Holy], AND HIS WORSHIPERS MUST WORSHIP HIM IN THE SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH (also see John 14:17John 15:26-27John 16:12-15;)… 

Also see Mark 12:29-34Gal 3:20John 17:3Eph 4:61 Tim 1:171 Tim 2:5 James 2:19

In Christ’s Love, Chris
    Our Web Site: https:christine-williams-ministry.org

“Like” Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar