The Final Separation Part Two

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Final Separation Part Two

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Jones
    Participant

“From now on, I will tell you of new things.  Of hidden things unknown to you.  They are created now and not long ago.  You have not heard of them before today.  So, you cannot say, ‘Yes, I knew of them.’  You have neither heard nor understood.  From of old your ears have not been open.  Well do I know how treacherous you are.  You were called a rebel from birth.  For My Own Name’s sake I delay My wrath.  For the sake of My Praise, I hold it back from you, so as not to destroy you completely.” (Isaiah 48:6-9 NIV)

A New Day is dawning!  And God is creating…   again!  Something New!  Something that has never existed before!  A New Reality, a New Heavens and a New Earth!  It is all about Jesus/Yeshua Hamashiach…  the revealing of the Sons of God…  and a New People, a people who have never been a people before!  It is about God’s Glory being revealed and ‘all flesh seeing it together'(a visible manifestation)!  It is about the ‘knowledge of the Lord covering the earth as the waters cover the sea’.  And it is about every enemy of God being put beneath Jesus’ feet!

“Remember ye not the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold!  I do a new thing.  Now!  It shall spring forth!  Shall ye not know it? (Isaiah 43:18,19)

All former things are dying and passing away, never to be seen again.  This began many years ago.  A generation is coming to an end.  An Age is coming to an end.  This is also the end of the Six Thousand Years(6000).  It is time for ‘rest’, God’s rest.

There has been many theological, spiritual, prophetic and fleshly attempts to portray this period of time, and all that God will do in it.  Yet, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things that God has prepared for those who love Him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9).  Notice the last part, “…for those who love Him.”

So, until now, we have only been shown and are seeing ‘in part’.  Now, new revelation, a total new revelation of the thousand year kingdom is being revealed by God.  Most, myself included, have been quoting the scripture about, “God does nothing without revealing it to the prophets…”.  However, since 2011, it has been impressed upon me that this rests solely in Jesus/Yeshua.  The prophets saw darkly and from a distance.  It is the same today, even today we only see and know ‘in part’.  They did not have this new and clear revelation of the thousand-year kingdom.  Remember, “…no man in heaven, nor the earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon…” (Revelation 5:3), and also, “…the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.” (Revelation 5:4,5)

Jesus is the only truth, the Living Word, the Bread that came down from Heaven.  Peter shared, “We have also a more sure word of prophecy, whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Day Star arise in your hearts…” (2 Peter 1:19).  This ‘more sure word of prophecy’ is all of the words of Jesus, in red, in our New Testament.  And it is in Him alone by the Holy Ghost, that the kingdom is now being revealed and established.

Moses shared the ‘Covenant’, the Marriage Agreement, with the new generation in the plains of Moab, “The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me.  Unto Him shall ye hearken.  According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord in Horeb, in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire anymore, that I die not.  And the Lord said unto me, ‘They have well spoken that which they have spoken.  I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. (Deuteronomy 18:15-19).

Peter spoke of this, upon the healing of the lame man there on the steps of the Temple, before everyone there, “Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this?  Or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk…” (Acts 3:12), and further in the same chapter… “For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A Prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me.  Him shall ye hear in all things, that every soul which shall not hear that Prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.” (Acts 3:22,23).

So, hearing and obeying the words of God by the mouth of Jesus is of the utmost importance!  Jesus speaks of this… “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches…”, and He does so several times in Revelation chapters 2 and 3.  What God is doing, and what is taking place both in heaven and earth, has been described in many ways and many different manners of speech.  I loved the opening paragraphs of Ron McGatlin’s article, Holy Ghost Invasion, September 6, 2017:

“A unique move of God is now invading the United States of America.  It is unlike any previous move in America.  It is not revival or renewal as we have seen in recent decades.  Awakenings, revivals, renewals, and outpourings have impacted America and many other nations of the world.  Yet, something different, something much deeper is bringing more change to the nations than anything has in the last one hundred years.  This move is unseen and undetected by people with natural minds and natural eyes.  Natural eyes will not see, nor will natural ears hear, nor will it enter the hearts of natural minded men, the things that God is bringing forth. However, God is now revealing them to those who have laid down their natural lives to worship Him in the Beauty of Holiness — to live and walk in His Spirit.  This work of God is imparted through His Spirit.  This extreme, world-changing move of God will not be on the natural news media.  For the most part, the traditional church systems and large denominations will not be aware of this mostly unseen mighty move of God.  Unlike previous moves it will not be recognized as a separate identity or stream denomination, but will flow unseen to affect every heart of every person who is willing and obedient to let their lives become worship in the Beauty of Holiness.”

Also, in recent months, I have heard through some that a ‘new Exodus’ is taking place with God’s people, much like Moses and the Exodus from Egypt.  There are many similarities, bur even this example in scripture falls far short of revealing what God is really doing.  Every part, every example of the Bible is coming to bear in a fulness that has before now been incomprehensible!  Again, it is all NEW!  Never been done before!  And as Ron relates, it will only be known to those who have completely laid down their natural lives, those who have taken up their Cross to follow Jesus, and to do that by walking in the Spirit.

Sadly, for many years now, it is more evident than ever that people all over are searching for something that gives them a seeming escape from the reality of what is unfolding in our world.  They seek strategic directives and such in an effort to flee from a world that is breaking apart and coming to an end, a planet that is dying.  in this many are still chasing and following after their own wisdom and the wisdom of man in others.

Also, for decades, religious leaders have attempted to gain power in local, state and federal government, to no avail.  The governments of this world have nothing to do with real power nor the Kingdom.  Now, in recent years, with computers, the Internet, and a lot of modern technology, something similar is ongoing:  truth seeking, and sometimes witch hunting, in an effort to search out the darkness and to expose it to as many as will look and listen.  ‘Prophetic words’ have gone wild also.  They are everywhere!  Out of this a ‘new list’ of popular voices and names have arisen.  These are held by many to be ‘experts’ in knowing and revealing things that we need to know today.  Many follow them and grab up their videos, interviews, books and more.  Beware folks!  Although truth-seeking is very important, some seem to be leading a charge to overthrow darkness in unperfected believers through exposing that darkness, rather than in a full knowledge of the Lord, Jesus Christ, in His coming as the Commander of the Hosts of heaven.  These are headed for disaster!

This concludes Part Two.  Part Three will be posted soon.  Love, Grace and Blessing to you all…

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar