THE END OF THE WORLD – A WARNING

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE END OF THE WORLD – A WARNING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

These spoken words were heard two days apart and twice during the early morning hours:

LA FIN DU MONDE”   Translated in English:  “THE END OF THE WORLD

LA FIN DU MONDE ARRIVE”  Translated in English.  “THE END OF THE WORLD ARRIVES (IS COMING)

When similar Words are spoken twice and two days apart, it’s to make a point! Our Lord Jesus, in the Holy Bible, distinctly spoke about the completion – about the end – of an age and by implication the world, specifically a Messianic period during a time of unprecedented upheaval on earth.  And that afterwards the Lord will implement His kingdom in this fallen world.  And that at the time of fulfillment the Son will return the Kingdom to His FATHER.  The Holy Spirit is confirming through the spoken word, and the written Word, that there will be such an event and that it would behoove people everywhere to be prepared.

RELATED VERSES:

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the END OF THE WORLD?”  (Mat. 24:3)

“All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the END OF THE WORLD; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in THE END OF THE WORLD. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. “  (Mat. 13:34-43)

“I will completely remove all things from the earth.” ( Zephaniah 1:1-6)

This message is also one of hope and comfort for those who have genuinely prepared in and through our Saviour Jesus Christ, that holy sacrificial Lamb that takes away the sins of the world. There will be a catching up and away in the clouds.  No one knows the hour nor exactly how that will take place. But we can be warned ahead of time. And take heart in knowing that there will be a genre of immunity from the apocalyptic wrath for the faithful Believer!

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”  (1 Thess. 4:13-18)

LISTEN”.   He who has ears to hear, let him hear – listen – to what the Spirit is speaking.

More than ever, Keep the Faith and be prepared. Praise GOD and thank you Lord God Jesus Christ for the warning.

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Hi Suzanne,

Compelling and sobering words of warning indeed… I am attaching here 2 words I received (there it is again – 2 in succession), that I got early the morning of 9/7. They resonate with what you posted.

In Him – Clu

———————————————–

2 Words given early morning 9/7/2018

1st Word – Started at about 2:45 am:

Verily, verily I say to the churches, you have been a thorn in my side, like Saul’s thorn, but this time I will yank it out. It puffs up, it infects. That’s why I must yank it out. There are those in my body who know Me. Who are longing to know Me. Who are and will by My grace carry on and be nurtured. These are My people. A good people created of a bad seed. The people who follow Me and truly want to know Me will have Me. I will bring them forth. They will be My people, and I will be their Lord. The “good” seed. I will separate the good seed from the bad.

The day is coming… It is coming. Woe to the “scribes and Pharisees” of this time. Be honest. Be honest. Follow your heart because I know what’s in your heart. I will trust none other.

Stopped at 3:08 am

————————————————————————————————————

Scripture references:

Psalm 9:7

The Lord reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment.

Psalm 3:8

From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.

Matthew 13:38

The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

2nd Word – Started at 3:22 am:

The day is coming when the good, My good people will have their hearts anchored in Me. And even though you jerk, tilt and reel in the turbulent seas, you will remain steady and upright because your heart is in Me as I am in you. I know the heart. It is what I desire. Purify it. Clean it. Purge it. Prepare it. It, the day is coming. I AM coming. I AM coming for pure hearts. Lift up your eyes. Lift up your pure hearts. Look for Me, not in vain, but in expectation. I delight in My pure ones, My pure hearted ones. It is not done; ‘it’ is coming.

Stopped: 3:33 am

————————————————————————————————————

Scripture references:

Psalm 105:3-4

Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
    Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Jeremiah 33:3

‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Concerning the time that both words completed, i.e. 3:33, or 333, some interesting things I found and believe connect with these 2 words and them stopping right at 3:33… 333 = The Promise of Divine Completeness or Perfection. Or, Divine Completeness or Perfection to the 3rd power. Also, there are 27 books in the New Testament, which is 3x3x3 or completion to the 3rd power. Thus, 333 may represent completion of the Age of Grace represented by the New Testament! Which is what Jesus initiated (at age 33) when He said ‘It is finished’ (perfectly completed) on the cross! And right after the Age of Grace, the world and unbelievers will experience great tribulation. This Age of Grace has lasted about 2000 years. Also, Paul pleaded with the Lord 3 times for Him to remove his thorn. The Lord would not but instead, said to Paul: “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”

To the body of Christ our Lord… for your pondering and discernment.

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Spirit bears witness with spirit. Awesome confirmation Clu.  GOD bless!

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

I felt moved to share again this previously-posted message.  At the time I had no idea what the warning was about, only that we needed to prepare for something that deals with “the end of the world”.   This coronavirus – a pestilence – that I was told in the Spirit recently is “OUT OF CONTROL”  is but a drop in the bucket of upheavals that is biblically prophesied to occur pending the end of this age and the Lord’s return. Do not panic, nor be troubled but do prepare physically and mostly spiritually as moved by the Holy Spirit.  I am often reminded that to protract a great design is to put it in jeopardy.

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of sorrows.  (Mat.24;6-8)

Keep the Faith.

Suzanne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar