The Day of the Lion, the Bear and the Snake

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Day of the Lion, the Bear and the Snake

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amos 5:8-9 He that made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns deep darkness into dawn and darkens day into night. He who summons the waters of the sea and pours them over the earth: Y’hovah is His Name. He makes destruction flash forth upon strongholds.

Amos 5:16-20 Calamity and misfortune will come to those who long for the Day of the Lord. What will that Day mean for you? It will be a Day of darkness, not light, it will be as when someone runs from a lion only to be confronted by a bear! Or to be bitten by a snake in one’s own house! The Day of the Lord will indeed be pitch black, without any ray of light.

Amos 8:7-10 The Lord has sworn by the arrogance of Jacob, I shall not forget their sin and apostasy. Will not the land quake because of this? Will not all who live in it mourn? The whole earth will surge and seeth like the Nile, then subside like the river of Egypt. On that Day, I will darken the world at noon time, all will mourn and lament on that bitter Day.  Ref: REB, CJB.

Plainly, obviously and indisputably, this Prophecy does NOT refer to the glorious Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign. It will be fulfilled by the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, the next Prophesied event we can expect.

<u> </u>

those who long for the Day of the Lord’.  ‘long for, or want’, may be better translated as: ‘bring on, or cause to happen’. This applies to the enemies of the Lord, as they strive to impose their political and religious agendas onto the world; their actions will ‘call forth His wrath’. Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, Ezekiel 7:14, Isaiah 24:1

‘Calamity and misfortune will come to them’. The Lord will ‘send fire’, Amos 1:4,7,10,12,14. Amos 2:2 & 5 I shall send fire on Judah, fire to consume the palaces of Jerusalem. That is: the Jewish State of Israel.

But note that in Amos 2:6-16, all Israel, the Western nations, will be punished and their military destroyed. ‘He makes destruction flash forth onto the strongholds’.  All things military will be destroyed. Hosea 2:18, Isaiah 34:2

A Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun will literally fulfil all the prophesies of this Day: Isaiah 30:25-28, Jeremiah 50:22-23, Hosea 2:18, Micah 5:10-11, Zephaniah 1:16, Jeremiah 50:27

‘The whole earth will surge and subside, like the Nile’. Massive, worldwide earthquakes will be caused by the microwave penetration of the earth’s crust by this CME. Isaiah 24:18-19, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Revelation 6:14

‘He pours the waters of the sea over the earth’, As the earth ‘reels and shakes’, and is ‘moved from its place’, Isaiah 13:13, the lakes and oceans will move violently from side to side, causing huge tsunamis, that will engulf and devastate all the low-lying areas worldwide. Amos 9:6, Nahum 1:8, Jeremiah 51:42

The Day of the Lord, will be pitch black, at noontime’. Zephaniah 2:4 also mentions noon day as the time of this terrible event.  However the first sign we will see will be a flash of bright light, Isaiah 30:26, Job 36:32, Psalms 18:14.

Then the huge ejected mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will blot out the sun, as it races toward earth. Isaiah 50:3, Ezekiel 32:7-8, Joel 2:1-2

It will strike the moon first, causing it to glow bright red from the thermoluminescent reaction with the lunar dust, which mainly consists of metallic oxides.

‘Jacob’s arrogant and apostate descendants’. They are the House of Judah – the Jewish people, and the House of Israel – the Western nations; they will all be judged and punished on that Day.  Ezekiel 21:1-16, Zechariah 13:7-9, Hosea 7:10, Hosea 8:14, Isaiah 1:25, Luke 21:34-35, 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

Amos 8:11-14 The Lord says: The time is coming when there will be a famine on the Land, not of hunger, but for hearing the Word of God. People will search for the truth, but will not find it. All who swear by false gods will fall, to rise no more.

Amos 9:1-15 I saw the Lord standing by the altar – He said: break down the buildings onto the heads of the people and any who are left, I shall put to the sword. Wherever they hide, I will find them and destroy them.

At the Touch of the Lord, the earth shakes, all who live there mourn. He is the One who created the heavens and the earth.

Are not you Israelites like the Cushites to Me? I brought you up from Egypt. My eyes are on this sinful nation and I will judge them.

Yet, I will not completely destroy Jacob’s posterity. I shall give the command to sieve Israel among the nations, without one pebble falling to the ground. All the sinners among My people will die.

On that Day, I shall restore David’s fallen house and rebuild it as it was long ago, so that Israel may possess what is left of Edom and all those nations who were once named as Mine.

A time is coming when the Land will prosper and be fruitful. I shall bring back My exiled people, they will restore their towns and vineyards. They will enjoy the produce of the Land. Once more, I shall plant My people in their own soil, never again to be removed from the Land that I have given them.    REB [abridged]

My contention that all Israel; who are now every faithful Christian, will gather and settle into all of the holy Land before the Return of Jesus, is reinforced by this passage from the prophet Amos. The sequence of events is clear – firstly a lack of good Bible teaching. Then, in Amos 9:1-8, describes the Day of the Lords vengeance, when disaster will fall onto all these peoples attacking the State of Israel. As per Amos 1.

The Jews too, will be judged. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Amos 2:4-5

But the descendants of Jacob, that is all 12 tribes of Israel, including those grafted in by their faith, are known to God. He will gather and judge them all.  Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 1:25, Deuteronomy 32:36.

1. 11-12 Then, “On that day, I will restore David’s fallen house”. This will fulfil God’s promise to David, that His royal line will continue forever. “so that Israel may possess what is left of Edom”, all of the holy Land, cleared out by the Lord’s Day of wrath.

This enables the Lord’s Christian people to be a ‘light to the nations’ and preach the gospel of the coming Kingdom. It also fulfils God’s promises to the Patriarchs, that their posterity will live in peace and prosperity in ALL the Land promised to them. Deut 30:36

The Lord will bestow on His people all those amazing blessings as promised throughout  the Bible. There will be times of difficulty, and testing as when the Anti Christ stops the offerings in the New Temple, Daniel 9:27, but those who hold firm to faith in God, will see Jesus Return in His Glory and will reign with Him.

Amos 9:13-15 Behold, the days come, says the Lord….. the mountains shall drip sweet wine……. and I will bring again the captivity of My people of Israel and they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them. They will plant vineyards and drink the wine thereof…….. and I shall plant them upon their Land and they shall no more be pulled up out of their Land, which I have given them, says the Lord thy God.   KJV Bible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar