THE BOW IN THE CLOUDS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“And God said, This is THE TOKEN of the covenant which I make BETWEEN ME AND YOU and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I DO SET MY BOW in the clouds and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that THE BOW SHALL BE SEEN IN THE CLOUD: And I will remember my covenant, which is between ME AND YOU and every living creature of all flesh; and the WATERS SHALL NO MORE BECOME A FLOOD TO DESTROY ALL FLESH. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established BETWEEN ME AND ALL FLESH that is upon the earth.” (Gen.9:12:17)

In a vision a few days ago I was shown what appeared to be invisible Hands tying together a string from the right side and a string from the left side. A bow formed in the center. Simultaneously and on top of these strings and bow, another set of strings were also tied together with another bow in the center.

INTERPRETATION:

In my dreams and/or visions bows most always symbolize the gift of the New Covenant. In this particular vision, the two sets of strings and bows represent union between two parties: BETWEEN ONE AND ANOTHER. In this case, it is the sacred symbolic tie or union BETWEEN CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH. During times of flood (presently symbolic of dangers, wars, afflictions, turmoils) the SUN of RIGHTEOUSNESS wants His Church to know that He will shine HIS Light of comfort into and through His Church to remind her of HIS great and everlasting Covenant of Faith. Because of the New Covenant, awesome revelations of His gracious assurance and Love will be made known to the faithful Believer before and during troubling times. I encourage you not to become despondent and discouraged during distressing times. Know that He is with you always and that His beautiful Light will shine through the cloudy condition of your life if you do not give up. Abide in Him. Abide in Him! He has never abandoned you nor will He ever abandon you.

Sunlight was required in order to see the rainbow in the clouds during Noah’s days. But praise be to GOD that because of the New Covenant, it is now the Sun of Righteousness’ Light that permits the faithful Believer to see with eyes of faith – with his mind and heart – the bow of GOD’s everlasting covenant of faith and love between Him and His people.

We are tremendously blessed!!

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better covenant. (Heb. 7:22)

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Heb. 8)

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Lovely and very uplifting Suzanne…

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Praise be to GOD Clu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar