The Authority of the Bride of Christ – Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Authority of the Bride of Christ – Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

The Lord has been speaking to me on the authority of His Bride. I sense Him saying today, “I am awakening My Bride to the reality of who she truly is in Me. She will now arise from her slumber and walk in the fullness of her authority and identity. She will be found coming up out of the wilderness, leaning heavily on her Beloved (Song of Songs 8:5). My Bride will walk in the fullness of victory, for she will be one who overcomes. As it is written in My Word, ‘you will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony’ (Revelation 12:11).

“The areas that My Bride has broken through will be the very things that she will carry the breaker anointing in; she will release freedom to others, for freely she has received, now freely she will give (Matthew 10:8). The prison doors have been opened, and My Bride is coming out of captivity! She is coming into a wide and spacious place, no longer confined by poverty or lack. Let hope arise! I have given you all authority, for you are My overcoming warrior Bride,” says the Lord!

Angie Stolba

https://angiestolba.com/

image1(4).jpeg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar