"The Angel of Movement is Bringing Greater Acceleration!" By Fiorella Giordano

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Angel of Movement is Bringing Greater Acceleration!" By Fiorella Giordano

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A few days ago I was visited by the Angel of Movement in my dreams. I have been processing the revelation that’s been coming to me since then. In my first dream, He spoke to me about the architecture of divine movement. He said I must begin to think of movement as a system, a mechanism with many parts. I discerned that in order to go into greater speeds of acceleration and also in order to steward movement better, a greater measure of understanding was needed.

Understanding Heavenly Systems

The angel brought understanding into heavenly systems that facilitate Kingdom momentum of glory, of life, of restoration; with also systems of justice, systems of creativity, systems of abundance, systems of hope and systems of time. It was as if I could see the pieces that made up the whole of what caused things to flow. I could see how creation and the 7 days were like systems set in motion by the voice of God. I could see how the prophetic decree gives movement and life into cycles of Heaven that expand and touch many areas of life.

I was stunned at the infinity of God’s goodness, His vastness and His ability to bring forth life and sustain it. He is desiring to fill us with the knowledge of His will, His purpose, His plan, His blueprint; revealing His divine design of eternal love working through faith, for the Kingdom.

I have only encountered this angel two other times and it was almost 9 months ago. I sense that in this hour there are things that are being brought into a fullness to be born into acceleration.

Breaking Delay and Advance!

One of the main assignments of this angel is to break delay. He brings acceleration and advancement on many levels. He awakens not only movement, but pioneering movements that will bring the Kingdom in the earth on a greater level. He partners closely with the “Angel of the Winds of Change.” He functions inside quantum levels in dimensions of time breaking delay from the past, the present and the future—and brings movement where things are dead or stagnant. (Photo via Unsplash)

I sense that there is an unveiling of blueprints at hand. Not just directions, but understanding into the many parts and pieces you and others are stewarding, in order to guard and steward the purpose of these parts, and to sustain an increase flow.

New Perspective to Unlock Blueprints of Destiny

Later, after processing the dream, I understood that one of the first places where delay is being broken is in our understanding of the things of God. God has ordained the fear of the Lord to mark this year. One of the first movements in this season will be a departing of evil. Not just evil as obvious sin and wrong doing, but evil that pollutes the mind and pollutes our understanding. This also includes misguided thinking such as chaos, confusion, fear, doubt and all that encompasses carnal thinking and mindsets.

There is understanding being released to depart from the things that take away from the fullness of the movement of God to depart from the things that subtract from the increase God is intending to bring. This new perspective will unlock the blueprints of destiny. It will unlock the aerial view to advance in the vision God is giving.

“Thus says the Lord: ‘Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight,’ declares the Lord.” (Jer. 9:23-24)

“And to man He said, ‘Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding.'” (Job 28:28)

Formula 1 Transformations

In my second dream, I saw vehicles being transformed to function in circuits of higher speeds. They were being expertly remodeled and prepared for this new season to withstand anything that would come against them. Every facet of movement in the vehicles were being safeguarded. Every piece was like an instrument in an orchestra, made to harmonize with new speed and circuit.

The changes in these transformations were done very quickly. Vehicles’ infrastructures where completely changed. I noticed that many of them were like formula 1 cars, but also resembling a modern-day chariot. They had room for a couple passengers but not baggage. I believe that these transformations into higher dimensions of speed will require these cars to carry no baggage from their past. The new mobility will require a commitment to the goal.

I believe vehicles often time symbolize ministries, but also any type of movement to the ebb and flow of a person’s life, their ministries, giftings, anointings and businesses. So whatever they put their actions to is being fashioned to travel quickly into the destined future. (Photo via Unsplash)

Where you have felt stalled or delayed, God is bringing a transformation to the way you have moved in the past. He is bringing transformation to advance you further. A transformation that will allow you to go at a speed you have not been able to reach before. Your systems (moving pieces) of giftings, of outlets and of life are being upgraded for a greater speed. I believe the Angel of Movement is being released right now to facilitate this transformation, to facilitate understanding into the flow of the purposes of God, and to facilitate and increase momentum in doors and circumstances.

There is a spiritual promotion to seat you securely into heavenly purpose in order to enter into the prize of the upward call of God in your life. Keep your gaze upon the One who is seated on the throne.

“Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” (Phil. 3:13-14)

Fiorella Giordano
    8th Ocean – Sound & Love in Motion
    Email: fiorella.giordano@eighthocean.org

Fiorella Giordano is a speaker, worship leader, poet, and creative. She functions as Seer, discerning the destiny of different spheres of society, especially Media, Music, Art, Technology, Science, and Government. She carries deep insight into times and seasons and their dispensations over this generation, movements, spheres, and nations. She had a season of angelic visitations in 2011 that marked her life with deep understanding concerning sound, the realms of eternity, creation, and abundant life. Her deepest desire is to see this earth transformed by the manifestation of the resurrection and life of Jesus, expressed in its renewed nature as a new creation. She currently resides in East Texas.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar