The Abomination Of Desolation Is…

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Abomination Of Desolation Is…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

I was heavily in the Spirit as I awoke this morning. I immediately saw clouds high in the sky, and knew that I was outside.  Off to my right I saw Christ’s Spiritual Bride, His Wife standing in her white dress; this was a symbolic image.  Off to my left I saw Jesus standing in a white robe.  I did not see their faces, only bright light.

I heard Jesus say, “I am positioning.”   In other words, Jesus is positioning both Himself and His SPIRITUAL Church, those who are within His Bride/Wife (Eph 5:22-32for the greatest SPIRITUAL event in our time, their Wedding Day and ETERNAL LIFE together.  As we watch and participate, Christ and His SPIRITUAL Church, His Wife and all within Her, will become One as promised.  This includes both those in heaven and on earth. The time is close at hand now.  Praise God.

[THE NEXT MORNING:]

This morning, while praying, Jesus stood before me in a pure white robe.  Behind Him stood the Tree of Life.

Jesus raised His arms and hands high toward the sky, and they became huge beautiful white wings.  I was surprised and said, “I did not know that You ever had wings.  He said, “I am all in all” (see Eph 1:22-231 Cor 15:28).  He is one with all of God’s angels as well as all humans who have received Him as their Savior.

I then saw Him rise into the sky with His beautiful wings spread.  I heard Him say, “Higher” and I saw Him rise into the clouds much higher.  He then reminded me of this scripture:

(Mark 13:14-27)
    “So when you see the (1 & 1a)ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, “STANDING WHERE IT OUGHT NOT ” (let the reader understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.  Let him who is on the housetop not go down into the house, nor enter to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.  But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter. For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be. And unless the Lord had shortened those days, (2)NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED; BUT FOR THE ELECTS SAKE, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it (also see Lk 18:20-21).  For false-christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.

“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. THEN THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS WITH GREAT POWER AND GLORY. And THEN HE WILL SEND HIS ANGELS, AND GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS, FROM THE FARTHEST PART OF THE EARTH TO THE FARTHEST PART OF HEAVEN.  NKJV

In the scripture above Jesus is present with both His angels and His elect from: “THE FARTHEST PART OF THE EARTH TO THE FARTHEST PART OF HEAVEN.”  As promised, Heaven and Earth will be, and are even now being brought together as ONE within Jesus Christ and God our Father (see Eph 1:22-231 Cor 15:27-28).  We will literally see Jesus Christ along with His ONE BODY (MEMBERSHIP), and His Wife, His ONE SPIRITUAL Church (see Rev 19:6-8).

[NOTES & VERSES]

(1) “ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION:”

This morning, September 24, 2018, the Holy Spirit told me that “the ‘abomination of desolation’ will be the temple in Jerusalem inhabited by the anti-Christ.”  It is the “abomination of desolation” that will stand where it ought not.”  This physical temple  will stand in the OLD physical physical Jerusalem.  It is a very weak imitation of the real Temple, God’s Temple, which will appear in NEW Heavenly Jerusalem.

[EXCERPT]

The following was copied from “Got Questions”
    https://www.gotquestions.org/abomination-desolation.html

“The phrase “abomination of desolation” refers to Matthew 24:15 (KJV): “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.” This is referring to Daniel 9:27, “He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” In 167 B.C. a Greek ruler by the name of Antiochus Epiphanies set up an altar to Zeus over the altar of burnt offerings in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem. He also sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is known as the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.

In Matthew 24:15, Jesus was speaking some 200 years after the abomination of desolation described above had already occurred. So, Jesus must have been prophesying that some time in the future another abomination of desolation would occur in a Jewish temple in Jerusalem. Most Bible prophecy interpreters believe that Jesus was referring to the Antichrist who will do something very similar to what Antiochus Epiphanies did. This is confirmed by the fact that some of what Daniel prophesied in Daniel 9:27 did not occur in 167 B.C. with Antiochus Epiphanies. Antiochus did not confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years. It is the Antichrist who, in the end times, will establish a covenant with Israel for seven years and then break it by doing something similar to the abomination of desolation in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

Whatever the future abomination of desolation is, it will leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that the one perpetrating it is the person known as the Antichrist. Revelation 13:14 describes him making some kind of image which all are forced to worship…”

[END OF EXCERPT]

(1a) God told me, Chris, many years ago that, “The Jews will build a (physical) temple in Jerusalem, but I will not be there.” There are several reasons the future man-made temple in Jerusalem will NOT at present or ever, be God’s (acceptable) temple. (1) it is man-made, and God is a Spirit that is quickly moving His Children and Wife into the Spiritual realm (see John 4:24Gal 5:16-26); (2) the anti-Christ will be allowed by God to falsely claim this temple as his own; (3) we are told several times in the book of Revelation that God’s Temple is now present in heaven (most likely from the time that God allowed the destruction of His earthly temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD?). The following verses make it very clear that God’s true Temple is in Heaven at present; and, at the very least, it is in heaven during the end times: See Rev 3:7-12Rev 7:14-17Rev 11:19Rev 14:14-16Rev 15:5-8Rev 15:5-8Rev 16:17-21).

God’s true Temple will stay in heaven until we are shown the glory of NEW  heavenly Jerusalem (as opposed to the OLD PHYSICAL Jerusalem).  At that time we are also shown God’s true temple. Revelation 21:22-27 tells us that “our Lord God Almighty and the Lamb [Jesus Christ] are God’s Temple.

(Revelation 21:22-27)
    But I [John] SAW NO TEMPLE IN IT [New Jerusalem], FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE ITS TEMPLE. The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.  And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its [New Jerusalem’s] gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an ABOMINATION OR A LIEbut ONLY THOSE WHO ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE.

(2) “NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED”: I suggest everyone read: “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) [UPDATED]

AND

The Final Step In Your Redemption Will NOW Be Given o My Remnant” (Part 2)

I know that many of us are going through trials right now.  Remain diligent in Jesus’ own faith in Himself – in you.  Stand strong by the power of God’s Holy Spirit, using the Name of Christ daily.  Remember God loves us all equally, and He always provides an answer.  LISTEN daily for that answer.

God’s Holy Spirit said to me this morning, “Yes, remember these words and repeat them often, ‘Soon we will be with the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.’”
    In His Love, Chris

LIKE Us/Become Our FRIEND On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar