“Spiritually Circumcise Your Hearts” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Spiritually Circumcise Your Hearts” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:28-29)

In this generation Mine must come to Me and allow Me to (1)circumcise their heart(s). Bring Me your young also. Each is to have the old cut away from their heart and mind. Each must allow My one Spirit to give them their promised new internal birth. Each is to be born back into the Kingdom of God, and now is the time, saith the Lord God Almighty, your parent (see Luke 17:20-21; John 3:5-7).

In days of old, circumcision was of the flesh. Today, My circumcision is by My Spirit who is holy, My Holy Spirit. He transforms you into the nature of Christ’s love, patience, and courage. He alone brings you into the remembrance of who I AM; He alone is the new-born light within you.

Press onward, Children, when you feel your worldly “comfort zone” disappearing. Soon, very soon, your new home and My reality completely replaces the old things, habits, and thoughts that you believed you were; and the reality of My image, the very nature, thoughts, and ways of God becomes your internal Eternal Life. This is what God, and all the forces of God have planned for; and they are now manifesting this on earth.

This is who those in heaven have become, Children; and who you, that are within this earthly Spiritual generation, are becoming, Amen Amen and again Amen.

~~~~~~~

(Colossians 2:11)
    In Him [Christ Jesus] you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ

(Deuteronomy 30:6)
    And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

(Jeremiah 4:4)
    Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and take away the foreskins of your hearts

(Deuteronomy 10:16-21)
    Therefore CIRCUMCISE THE FORESKINS OF YOUR HEART, and be stiff-necked no longer. For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe. He administers justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger, giving him food and clothing. Therefore love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. You shall fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him, and to Him you shall hold (*)fast, and take oaths in His name. HE IS YOUR PRAISE, and HE IS YOUR GOD, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.

(*) “fast”: (Isaiah 58:5-9)

Is it a fast that I have chosen, a day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head like a bulrush, and to spread out sackcloth and ashes? Would you call this a fast, and an ACCEPTABLE DAY OF THE LORD?

Is this not the fast that I HAVE CHOSEN: To loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked, that you cover him, and not hide yourself from your own flesh? Then YOUR LIGHT SHALL BREAK FORTH LIKE THE MORNING, YOUR HEALING SHALL SPRING FORTH SPEEDILY, and YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL GO BEFORE YOU; THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL BE YOUR REAR GUARD. THEN YOU SHALL CALL, and THE LORD WILL ANSWER; YOU SHALL CRY, and HE WILL SAY, ‘HERE I AM.’

Our Video “Go Along” can be seen under the same name as God’s Spiritual Prophetic Word above, at: Video “Go Along”

Father, we pray that You fill all of Your Children with the fullness of Yourself, we love You, Chris

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Our Facebook Page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar