Something to Think About – George Delo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Something to Think About

By George Delo

2 Timothy 3:14-15 (NKJV) But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

We are living in a day of deception, a day of false prophets and teachers, a day of falling away as predicted in scripture. Many have departed from the faith and many more have never come to a true saving faith because of a lack of understanding. We desperately need the wisdom for salvation that Paul speaks to Timothy about. That wisdom comes through a knowledge of the prophetic scriptures found in the Old Testament as they reveal everything Jesus came to do concerning our salvation.

When we do not have a true understanding about the underlying foundations of Christianity it leads to a false or watered down gospel and a lack of fruit which is the evidence of a true redemptive work of Christ. Paul tells us in Colossians 2:17 that the Old Covenant was a shadow of things to come but Christ is the substance or the reality of those things. Unfortunately many today still settle for the shadow and reject the reality and so there is no true saving work done in their lives.

When we read through the book of Acts we find a vast difference between the first century church and the modern day church of the 21st century. The early church lived a lifestyle that revealed them to be true sons and daughters of God doing the will of the Father through sacrificial service. God had the preeminence in everything even unto persecution, torture and death. Today most Christians think suffering is having the church air conditioner break down in summer or having to sit on wooden pews without comfy cushions.

Like Timothy, we must get back into the Holy Scriptures and seek out the wisdom for salvation that comes through faith in Jesus Christ. George will be doing a teaching on this which will be made available on Facebook and YouTube in September. Or join us live on Facebook the first and third Tuesdays of September at 7:35 pm EST as George breaks open the word of God.

Revival Prayer: Isaiah 60:21 (NKJV) Also your people shall all be righteous; they shall inherit the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.

Father remember Your covenant promise as revealed in Your word and restore the foundations of righteousness and justice in the hearts of Your people. Renew a hatred for sin and a love for righteousness. Revive us to Your ways that You may be glorified in us and through us. Restore the passion for Your kingdom. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Help the Children

Pastor Baptiste has 24 needy students he is helping because of their various situations. Bonnie and I felt led of the Lord to see if we could find 24 sponsors to help these children. It costs $25 per month to sponsor a child. Right now we need 14 more sponsors. Because we are working directly with the school there is no overhead costs involved so 100% of donations go for the education of these children. Would you pray about helping one of these children and allow them the opportunity for a better life?

If you would like to help you can send monthly payments through PayPal using email address ggdelo@gmail.com or by mail to P.O. Box 238, Toronto, OH 43964. If you would like more information just email me. Thank you for your help.

Videos Available

I have been doing a number of biblical teachings. These teachings are available on Facebook and YouTube. You can join me for Bible studies on Facebook Live the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:35PM EST. Join my Facebook friends list and you will be notified when I do Live teachings.

Books Available

George has three books available as E-books on Amazon.com: Has Anyone Seen My Lord?, The Dunamis (Power) of God, and The Making of a Disciple. Paperback copies are also available. Just drop your request to ggdelo@gmail.com.

We have moved into a new season of greater glory as the Lord is manifesting Himself for the purpose of bringing in the harvest before the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord is opening effectual doors of ministry around the world. We have been called as part of the fivefold ministry for the perfecting of the saints for the work of ministry. Many of the places that we go are very poor compared to the United States. We need your prayers and financial support to enable us to go to the multitudes regardless of their ability to sow into this ministry. If you would like to help us with this you can send your gifts through PayPal (ggdelo@gmail.com) or by mail: Power for Today Prophetic Ministries, P.O. Box 238, Toronto, OH 43964.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support. You are greatly appreciated. Be encouraged and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.

Sincerely,

George and Bonnie Delo

http://www.powerfortodaypropheticministries.org/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar