Something Extra… The Bow As The Token Of The Covenant

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Something Extra… The Bow As The Token Of The Covenant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Jones
    Participant

Before I begin Part Three of The Final Separation, here’s a little something extra…  I was told by the Lord to watch the sky during September, October and particularly November.  On Sunday, September 16, 2018, I witnessed an unusual double rainbow that was visible to most of North Georgia, but because it was cloudy, only parts of it shown through in some locations.  Even so, it was awe-inspiring.  October had some things in the night sky, and meteors, fireballs, began to streak across the skies.   But just a couple of days ago, on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, another Double Rainbow occurred in the late afternoon.  This one was unhindered.  it stood out in sharp contrast to the surrounding dark clouds.  It was picture perfect, and many reported it and some took pictures of it.  This Rainbow was witnessed throughout North Georgia, from east to west and north to south, a huge area.  Reports are still coming in about it.

All of us are familiar with God’s promise to Noah when He hung the very first Rainbow in the Sky, “I will establish My covenant with you.  Neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood.  Neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.  This is the token of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations.  I do set My Bow in the cloud, and it shall be a token of a Covenant between Me and the earth.  And it shall come to pass, when I bring the cloud(the Storm) over the earth, that the Bow shall be seen in the Cloud.  And I will remember My Covenant, which is between me and you, and every living creature of all flesh.  The waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.  And the Bow shall be in the cloud.  I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting Covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.  God said unto Noah, “This is the ‘token’ of the Covenant, which I have established between Me and all flesh that is upon the earth.”

I think that we all are aware of the world-wide Storm that is upon us.  I think also that we have been all aware in the sense of seeking the Lord for wisdom and direction as to location, where our ‘abiding shelter’ is in Him(Psalm 91).  In recent years more have spoken of places of refuge, places that will be overshadowed by a supernatural or spiritual ‘covering’, a ‘defense’, a ‘dome’.  If any are unfamiliar with this, first look at Isaiah, chapter 4.  It isn’t that long of a chapter, but extremely important for believers today.  Read it, God has not forgotten His Covenant with Noah, all living creatures, and the earth.

Jesus is the Branch(see Isaiah 11:1, Zechariah 6:12, and others), and those with Him and in Him right now, today.  His generation(the ‘seed’ of the ‘seed’, Isaiah 53:10), the 42nd generation(Matthew 1), the Sons, The Bride,  a New People, a people who have never been a people before out all nations, lands and tongues, not to mention the 144,000… 

In verse 5 we see a ‘defence’, a ‘canopy’, a covering’ over every dwelling place of Mount Zion(reference Hebrews 12).  Notice this is only upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion.  This speaks of the NEW, not the OLD.  Also look at the Hebrew word for ‘defence’, Strong’s 2646 – chuppah(khoop-paw’).  This is the same word for the ‘honeymoon suite’ of a bride and groom.  The fall feasts address the Bridegroom coming for his Bride.  If you can find a detailed description of The Feast of Tabernacles(as in Joseph Good’s, Rosh HaShannah And The Messianic Kingdom To Come), one part is described as the priests bringing the water and the wine, but also other priests coming from the river with extra long willow branches, marching in unison, and waving them back and forth, like the winds of the Spirit.  But as they all approach The Brazen Altar with its sacrifice thereon, the water and wine is poured out upon it, and the long willow Branches are placed leaning up and over so as to form a ‘canopy’ over the whole(the honeymoon chamber – chuppah).

Herein is the ‘Beauty of Holiness’!  The Beauty of the Bride!  Herein is our ‘pattern’, our example and instruction as to these last days of the Adamic earth.  Christ, the Bridegroom, having laid down His life, having poured forth the water and the blood of the New Covenant in Himself, His example.  The Bride, likewise, having followed ‘in His steps’, His example, spotless, pure and holy.  Her life also laid down in perfection with His, becoming ‘One’ together.  “That they all may be one, as thou, Father art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be in in Us…”(John 17:21).

Folks, when we became born again…  “…not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”(John 1:13), we all were to also take up a cross, the Cross of our destiny!  Now, here in the end of the age, nothing has changed, it is still the requirement.  It isn’t that hard, Christ orchestrates His Cross in us, in His own way.  Many may think that they have already borne their cross.  We are about to find out.  America as a whole, and National Israel as a whole, are being taken through the experience of the Cross of Christ(The sign of Jonah).  Jesus said that this would be the only ‘sign’, to a ‘evil and adulterous generation’.(Matthew 12:38-41).  Three days and three nights, three and a half years.  These nations and these peoples will ‘die’ in the events that are unfolding, both naturally and spiritually.  That ‘death’ will linger for a ‘little while’ ensuring that all of the old or former things pass away.  Then the NEW will come forth out of the ashes.

There are some who will be counted ‘worthy to escape all these things'(Luke 21:34-36, also Revelation 22:10-17).  The Lord Jesus alone knows who these are.  Remember the ‘strait gate’?  Not many find it nor enter therein.  This is what why the Lord moves upon hearts and minds to write these posts and articles…  ‘He isn’t willing that any should perish!”

Let go of this world and all that is in it, and fully embrace Christ!  It is the only way.  Do whatever it takes to come out of Babylon.  It will not be comfortable there much longer.  Time is more than short.  Time has run out!  The Lord has instructed me and others not to hold anything back, but to speak plainly and strongly as the Day is upon us, The Day of the Lord for this generation.  Christ is the only gathering, the only ministry, the only way, truth and life!  Anything and everything  else is about to be taken away…  run, run, RUN!!! To Jesus!!!   

Much Love, Grace and Peace to you all… 

John Lawler
    Participant

The Lord told me years ago that Columbus, Ohio will be a city of refuge and I know that it will be.

David Jones
    Participant

Hi John!  I remember sharing together with you back when I was on OH in 2010…   Thanks for coming on, great to hear from you!  Yessssss!!!  There will be refuge(s), plural, in Ohio…  Have come into contact with a couple over the last 4-5 years.  May God’s Love, Grace, and Blessings abound in you and yours…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar