Show us Miracles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Micah 7:15      SHOW US MIRACLES AS IN THE DAYS OF EGYPT

Isaiah 43:19-21  I am about to do something new, can you see it?  I am making roads in the desert and streams in the wasteland, for My people that I have chosen and they will praise Me.

2 Samuel 7:10 I shall assign a place for My people, I will settle them there, never to be disturbed again.

Isaiah 40:11  He tends His flock like a shepherd. He carries the lambs and gently leads those who have young.

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always, He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land, strengthen you like a never failing spring.

Ezekiel 34:25-31 I shall make a covenant with My people to ensure peace and prosperity…… they are the flock that I feed and I am your God.

Isaiah 49:9-11 I said to the captives – go free. There will be pasture on every hill, they will not hunger or thirst, the heat of the sun will not distress them for the One who loves them will guide them.

Isaiah 51:3  The Lord will surely comfort Zion. The deserts will become as Eden, like the garden of the Lord. There will be joy and gladness, thanksgiving and songs of praise.

Jeremiah 3:15  I will give you leaders after My own heart, they will lead you with knowledge and understanding.         Bible refs- KJV, NIV, REB.  Some verses abridged.

My people; The Lord’s chosen ones, His elect; the people of God. Who are they exactly?

New Testament teaching is clear, the ethnic people that He originally chose rejected Jesus, so He rejected them; therefore the Kingdom is taken from them and given to another people.   Matthew 21:43 None of these prophesies mention Israel.

Those new people are described in Revelation 5:9-10, as those bought by the blood of Jesus and they come from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b They are all the born again Christian believers. 1 Peter 2:9-10

The Lord will guide His people; Isaiah 35:1-10 describes the ‘highway’, the Lord will provide for them. Isaiah 49:9-13, Psalms 68:7-10, Zechariah 8:7-8

I will give you leaders; This proves that the gathering and settling of all the faithful Christians into all of the holy Land, will happen before Jesus Returns. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

sun scorched Land; This refers to the fiery Day of the Lord’s wrath, which will clear and cleanse the entire holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter  3:7, Revelation 6:12-17   Enabling this great Second Exodus of the Lord’s people into His Land, where they will, at last, be the people God always wanted there.

they will praise Me; God’s witnesses, every faithful Christian, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Bruce McKerras  August 2010

Lord, Arise now and set Your Hand to the Task:

Psalms 10:1-11 Lord: Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble? The godless boast of their plans, but their ways are always devious. They are full of deceit and violence, reviling Your people and thinking: Their God has forgotten, He sees nothing.

Psalms 10:12-15 Lord; break the power of the wicked and evil peoples, call them to account. Arise now and set Your Hand to the task. Do not forget Your people. The godless reject You, they think You will take no action. Lord, You see how they love terror and death, we commit ourselves to You – the Light and salvation of Your people.  [The Lord’s people; all the faithful Christians]

Psalms 9:7-14 The Lord will judge all peoples with justice. He is a tower of strength for the oppressed. Show us Your favour, do not ignore our cry for help, then we will praise You and proclaim Your mighty deeds, for You do not abandon those who acknowledge Your Name and seek You in faith.

Psalms 9:15-20 The nations are trapped in a pit of their own making, entangled in their own net. The Lord will display His power and all the peoples who refuse to acknowledge the Living God, will depart to hell. The hopes and prayers of Your people will be realized, as You fulfil Your promises to them. For the Lord will arise and judge the nations, they will know they are only mortal.

Psalms 10:17-18 You hear, Lord, the supplications of the humble, support them and bring redress. Answer now the prayers of the righteous, so that those who promote terror receive their just deserts.

Psalms 9:2-6 We will praise You, Lord with all our hearts, we will rejoice and exult in You. For You have upheld our rights. You have rebuked the nations and overwhelmed the godless peoples. They are defeated, they fall and perish, totally wiped out, even the memory of them is lost.

Psalms 10:16 The evil peoples have gone from Your holy Land and the Lord will reign forever!  Deut. 32:43      Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

The Lord WILL arise and judge the nations. Psalms 94:1-7, Isaiah 33:10-12, Hab. 3:12

The Lord WILL display His power:  A massive CME sunstrike will cause all the prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26-28, Deut. 32:34-35, Psalms 97:3-5, Isaiah 33:10-12

The prayers of His people WILL be realized. 1 Peter 1:5, as You punish the ungodly nations. Isaiah 13:9-13, Nahum 1:2-6, Revelation 6:12-17

Those peoples and nations who are full of deceit and violence, Psalm 144:7-8, those who love terror and death, Ezekiel 35:6, WILL fall and perish, they WILL depart to hell. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-33  

The evil peoples have all gone from Your holy Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:2-9 Your people WILL rejoice and praise the Lord, Jeremiah 33:6-26, as they gather and live in their heritage. Isaiah 40:1-3, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Zechariah 10:8-10, Psalms 107:1-3, Hosea 2:14 & 11:10-11, Ezekiel 37:21, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Zephaniah 3:16-20

The Lord WILL reign forever! Firstly the Shekinah Glory WILL return to the new Temple, Ezekiel 43:4, then later, Jesus will reign for 1000 years. Revelation 20:6 Finally, God and the Lamb WILL be eternally throned in the New Jerusalem. Revelation 22:1-5

Bruce McKerras

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar