September 11

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Mitchell
    Participant

On August 13 I read about Leah Mandell’s experience of alarms going off wherever she went, on Aug 11, 2001, and now on August 11, 2017. See also Cindy Jacobs 2014 word to pray for government agencies to catch those trying to come to the usa who would do harm. I asked the Lord about this, and He said “Pray against it.”

After reading the article on August 13, I went out my back door and on the chair next to the door was a huge praying mantis looking toward me. It looked well fed. I have never seen any kind of them where I live, nor my wife. Today, September 9, I walked out the back door and on my window was a praying mantis, but it was a strange thin stick type, though it was about the same size as the previous one. I had the impression that it was a message of praying and fasting. I asked the Lord again about Leah’s experience and possible harm coming Sept 11 or there abouts, and He said “Pray against it.”

Quo Wright
    Participant

Wayne this is week I’ve been feeling a sense of chaos in my dreams. Waking up not remembering the details but knowing there waa alot going on in the spirit realm. But I remembered this one this morning. I saw a huge black snake just below Miami. It was laying there as if waiting and it’s head was as wide as the state. Then I could see and hear a man crying out for help on PBS (Public broadcasting System).

When I woke up my first thought concerning the snake was leviathon, a marine spirit. The dream is about judgment that is to come upon our land.

God led me then to share the dream with an evangelist who is a close friend. She told me that God woke her up Thursday night to pray and while praying she saw a man in a white robe kneeling at the throne. And she was also told that judgment has come upon our land.

All week I’ve been talking to Dad because I’ve never followed a storm the way I’ve been following Irma. And He said they’ve been telling them to prepare. It’s more serious than they think. He said all heard but only those who believe will be prepared. I knew He wasn’t just talking about this storm anymore. But also as it relates to the 5 wise and the 5 foolish virgins.

Blessings

Quo

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Quo Wright.
    Wayne Mitchell
    Participant

Lord, I am standing on these promises concerning
    any plot devised against this Christian nation or
    your people who live in it:

YHWH, do not grant the desires of the wicked.
    Do not let their evil plans succeed,
    or they will become proud. Selah. (Psalm 140:8)

Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; State a proposal,
    but it will not stand, For God is with us. (Isaiah 8:10)

YHWH will not allow the soul of the righteous to
    go hungry, but he thrusts away the desire of the
    wicked. (Proverbs 10:3)

The desire of the wicked will perish.
    (Psalm 112:10c)

If you will fear YHWH, and serve him, and listen
    to his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of
    YHWH, and both you and also the king who reigns over
    you are followers of YHWH your God, then he will rescue you.
    (1Samuel 12:14)

Asa cried to YHWH his God, and said,
    “YHWH, there is none besides you to help, between the mighty
    and those who have no strength. Help us, YHWH our God;
    for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this
    multitude. YHWH, you are our God. Do not let man prevail against
    you.” (2 Chronicles 14:11)

YHWH your God is a merciful God.(Deut 4:31a)

But God, being rich in mercy (Ephesians 2:4a)

The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some count slowness;
    but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but
    that all should come to repentance. (2Peter 3:9)

He is a shield to all those who take refuge in him (2Sam 22:31)

“We stand on your promises, YHWH, Yeshua HaMashiach, our God”

Stacy McCarty
    Participant

Hello Wayne and Quo,

Knowing that Irma was coming I remembered a dream I had sometime within the last thirteen years that was set in Florida. I have no connections with Florida and never had a dream about that state or anything concerning it before so I was not sure what it was about. Though now after Irma I feel it was a call to prayer for the state but I also wonder if it was for the whole USA as it seemed there was a gateway into Florida. I’m still not entirely sure about the meaning of the dream.

In the dream I was in marshy tall grass next to a body of water, which I felt was the ocean,at the edge of the bottom of Florida. I was standing on the edge of the marsh and there was a woman near me, dressed in white, and menacing. She meant to harm me so I turned away to get away from her and saw that there was a crocodile, or alligator (not sure what they have down in FL), and it was also wanting to harm me. I walked down the marsh to get away from them and saw what I felt was a lifeguard tower but it was in ruins. the seat was gone and there was just parts of the frame of the base, the part that is usually under the seat, and it was old and rickety. It had obviously been abandoned and had be broken down by the elements. It was also the only thing I could climb up to get away from the woman and the alligator/crocodile but it wasn’t that sturdy so I don’t think it would have saved me from the two aggressors.

When I woke up I felt that the way the marsh was and the angle that you looked out at the ocean when standing on it I felt it was a gate. And that gate was open and not being guarded.

The woman I felt was Jezebel, this name I don’t use or throw around as I know it’s a popular description for a spirit and sometimes I’m suspect when people use the word a lot, and she was, if I remember correctly, dressed in white.

The alligator or croc exact meaning? I don’t know. Leviathan? I have no idea. The woman and beast?

The fallen apart lifeguard tower meant to me a symbol of a prayer platform or watchtower/lookout. It meant to me that the gate to Florida was open and that there was no one there to pray for, close the gap for, Florida.  The lifeguard had been off duty for a very long time and the tower had mostly fallen apart  and wasn’t reliable for either life guarding or for me to climb to get off the ground away from the woman and the crocodile/alligator.

(I think I posted the dream on the original OH board but recently using the search box brought up nothing but a blank screen and I’m not going to wade through hundreds of posts to find it.)

Stacy McCarty
    Participant

Just some notes:

Hurricane Irma – Irma means ‘goddess of war’.

Jezebel worshiped Astoreth/Astarte , the goddess of war and destruction.

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

And don’t forget Queen of Heaven aka “Mary” or Maria – must be Hillary and friends for a recount

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar