The next 5 weeks are going to be intense. The season is winter, but the heat is on. Put a guard over your lips, so you don’t want to lose friends in this fight. Remember our battle is not against flesh and blood it’s against spiritual wickedness in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6).

Jesus said He saw Satan fall like lightning and we are seeing the fall of the iron and clay kingdom once and for all (Daniel 2). It’s a narrative war, that’s why it’s fought in the air. But when we get through this war and come out on the other side we are going to ALL be building a kingdom, not a ministry, that endures forever. The King of this kingdom is Jesus and He is the only King, the only Head.

Remember what the apostle James said, “Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” (James 1:2-4)

God is interested in our maturity not instant victory. There is a lot to be learned about ourselves in this battle. The lessons we learn about us will keep us humble, teachable, dependent and crying out to the Lord to search me and know me and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.

lisagreat