Rose Cooper and Rose Cowen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dorris Coulson
    Participant

Your original posts are gone, but I don’t feel in the spirit it’s over. I believe we are meant to connect, encourage and support. What my understanding is as of yesterday, is that we are dealing with resistance corporately and unity is what will help. If you would like to connect privately Dorris789@hotmail.com. I don’t know the personal details and don’t feel I need to, just know the Holy Spirit is in this.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Dorris, Everyone’s posts are still available. Go to http://www.openheaven.com and click on the block with the cross in it and it will take you to a read only copy of the old site including the forums. Please everyone copy all of the posts that you would like and re post them here on the new OpenHeaven.com forums. And please tell everyone else that you know. Everyone simply needs to register again on these new forums and then wait for their new password to be sent to them by email.

As always openheaven.com forums is here for you to use as a blessing.

Let me know if anyone has any problems getting registered or in posting.

There may be a few of the most recent post on the old site from that did not get copied in the transition but most of the old site from January 16 back is still available to read and to re post on the new site if you wish.

Much love and blessings,

Ron

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar