RIGHTEOUS FREEDOM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. (Jn. 8:24)

Yesterday a friend and I were discussing the importance of forgiveness.  It brought to mind a Word of Knowledge spoken to me many years ago while living in the State of New York. A Word that I am moved to share today as a testimony with the Body of Christ.

I was guided by most unusual – supernatural – events and circumstances to relocate to the State of New York.  Having literally left family, friends, employment and possessions behind, my new life in the United States of America began. It was unknown to me at that time that it would become an intense place of testing and purification. A time when the Spirit of Sanctification was resting heavily upon me. I often refer to that time and place – lightly but still sorely – as my Exodus from Egypt and into the wilderness.  One particular day, the Holy Spirit was moving me to forgive the wrong that people had inflicted upon me.  And that to not do so would keep those people miserably shackled to the consequence of the offence and me accountable to unrighteousness. Sitting in a chair one particular afternoon, I earnestly prayed the following Words to the FATHER in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ:  “FATHER, I forgive anyone, anywhere and at anytime of all offences committed against me, asking that you mercifully hold no charge against them as I pray to be forgiven in the same  manner.”  Suddenly the Words of Knowledge were spoken clearly, directly and loudly:  “YOU ARE FREE”.  A confirmation was shown later in vision: In it, the offender was sitting miserably on a chair in a cement cell – like a jail – with the door locked.  In my hand rested a key which I used to unlock that door.  As soon as the door opened, the walls began to visibly breath and explode, setting that person free.  As the vision ended, it was immediately recognized that the key that unlocked the door was “forgiveness.”  An illuminating example of the Lord’s merciful Breath and Righteousness at work.

Have we  – even as faithful and seasoned Believers – arrived yet?  Heavens, no.  Speaking for myself, I am still a work in progress. Having been blessed with the gifts of visions, dreams and Spoken Words does not make me more righteous than any another Believer in the Faith. Sanctification is a lifelong process and many tests, trials and opportunities will be presented to us until we leave this earth plane. Opportunities in disguise that will help us become strong faithful overcomers of His Righteousness.

We all, as Beloved and treasurable Believers in Christ, are called to continue abiding in His Word: As was spoken again yesterday – they are life and “TRUTH”.  Indeed, the truth shall set us free.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (Jn. 8:36)

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar