RESTORATION TO THE FAMILY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

RESTORATION TO THE FAMILY
    January 19, 2024

“Concerning the Children: Can I bring life where there was once death? Can I raise life out of death and destruction?

The enemy comes only to steal, kill, and destroy — but I came that I might bring life and life more abundantly.

Lift up life! Speak Life over the Children and Peace and a sound mind — that they would only hear Truth and would reject the lies of the evil one.

This is the day when many are giving way to the lies of the evil one, and they are speaking lies over the children.

Speak Life and break the curses of the evil one!

Speak Freedom to the captive spirits, freedom to those bound with habitual sins of harlotry!

Set the captives free by speaking Truth over life!

Be amazed what I will do as you speak life.

I will turn the hearts of the fathers to their sons that they will stand up for them.

In transgression, they will turn back to Truth and love their children. The sons will receive their love and turn back to their fathers.

Fathers need to repent of leaving their post as head of the family and the protector of the family and speak My Truth over them, and be aware of what is happening to the world, because of their neglect of the family.

Mothers need to repent of not being there for their daughters and sons.”

“If My people who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear their cry to Me and forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Corinthians 7:14

Pray My will be done, and My Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:10)

Amen….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar