REST IN GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

REST IN GOD’S FAITHFULNESS

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Be still and know that I am your God. No matter what happens in the natural know that I am faithful and that I am working all things together for your good. I am strengthening you as you bypass the things in the natural and look to Me, the author and finisher of your faith. I started a good and perfect work and I will complete it.

Commit all things into My hands and I will keep it that is I will keep it safe for you. Your treasures are hidden in Me where no dust or rust can harm it not can anyone rob it from you. Did I not say to be watchful for the enemy goes about like a roaring lion seeking who he can devour, but if you stay hidden in Me, you and your loved ones will remain safe.

This is the day of the latter rain outpouring. Some say there will not be any major move of My spirit that is revival but I say if you cry out to Me to move, I will pour out My anointing upon you. I will burn up the dross in the land and bring My kingdom purposes but it is in My timing these things shall happen.

As the enemy comes in as a flood, I will raise up a standard against him. I will have justice in the lives of My people who have cried out to Me night and day. I have heard your cries and I am moving on your behalf. Keep looking to Me and rest knowing that I am sovereign and I have everything under My control. The enemy cannot touch you without My allowing it. And all things are working together for your good and the good of My kingdom says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar