Prophets and Sheherds of the Flock

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophets and Sheherds of the Flock

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Prophets and shepherds of the flock      Isaiah 4:16

Jeremiah 23:1-2 Woe betide those shepherds who let My flock be scattered and lost. You have not watched over them, but I am watching you to punish you for your misdeeds.                   James 3:1, Ezekiel 34:7-10, Jeremiah 16:17, Jeremiah 10:21

Jeremiah 23:3-4 I, Myself will gather the remnant of My sheep from all the lands to which I have dispersed them. I shall bring them back to their own Land, where they will be fruitful and increase. I will appoint shepherds, who will tend them and they will live in peace and security. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

This is the second Exodus, the gathering and resettling of those of His Christian people who are protected during this forthcoming fire judgement. The Lord will raise up righteous leaders for them. The Land will be fruitful and He will protect them from enemies.             Ezekiel 36:8, Ezekiel 38:8b-9, Zechariah 10:8-10

Jeremiah 23:5-6 The days are coming when a Righteous Branch will come from David’s line, a wise King, who will maintain justice. Judah and Israel will be kept safe and will live undisturbed in the Land.             The ‘days are coming’, verses 5-6 refer to a later period, the Millennium reign of Jesus.

Jeremiah 23:7-8 Therefore, the time is coming when people will no longer praise the Lord for bringing His people out of Egypt, but praise Him for gathering the descendants of the Israelites back from all the lands where He had dispersed them. They will again live on their own soil. [‘Therefore the time is coming’ means – therefore, before the Millennium  the Lord will instigate the return of His people back into their inheritance.] Eze. 20:34

Jeremiah 23:9-15  Of the prophets:  I am weak because of the Lord’s Holy Words. For now, the Land is full of godless people, prophet and priest alike are godless and I see their evil deeds. I see things most horrible, adulterers and hypocrites, to Me all the inhabitants  of Jerusalem are like Sodom and Gomorrah. Therefore, I shall bring disaster upon them on the Day of Reckoning.  Ezekiel 22:26-28, Jeremiah 14:14-16, Jeremiah 10:13-14

Jeremiah 23:16-17 Do not listen to what the so called prophets say, those who buoy you up with false hopes and give voice to their own fancies. It is not the Lord’s Words that they speak. They say to all who follow their false teachings: prosperity will be yours and no harm will befall you.          Prosperity theology and rapture theories are the fancies and mistaken beliefs of many Christians today.  Isaiah 50:10-11, Ezekiel 13:1-16, Jer.6:13-15

Jeremiah 23:18 For which of them have stood in the counsel of the Lord and received His Word and taken heed of it, with obedience?   Psalm 74:9

A serious indictment against those end time preachers, scholars and authors, who fail to properly discern and understand the prophetic Word, yet they promulgate and make money from their own theories, ideas and incorrect teachings.        Psalms 50:16-19, Isaiah 30:10, Micah 3:5-7

Jeremiah 23:19 See what a scorching wind goes out from the Lord, a furious whirlwind, that whirls around the heads of the wicked.   A ‘scorching wind, a furious whirlwind’, is another description that fits a coronal mass ejection, the fire judgement that the Lord will use on His Day of vengeance and wrath. Psalms 18:7-18, Malachi 4:1

Jeremiah 23:20 The Lord’s anger will not be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes. In days to come, you will truly understand.      Hosea 14:9, 2 Peter 1:19

Jeremiah 23:21-22 I did not send these prophets, yet they go out with a message that is false. If only they proclaim My true message to My people and turn them from their evil ways!

Jeremiah 23:23-24 Am I a God near at hand only – do I not fill heaven and earth? Can anyone hide in some secret place and I not see them?  Amos 9:1

Jeremiah 23:25-40…An indictment upon false teachers and prophets. Jeremiah 5:30-31, James 3:1

Deuteronomy 32:28-29 You are a people devoid of understanding. If only you had the wisdom to discern what your end will be!  Ref: REB some verses abridged. logostelos.info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar