Prophecy by Eileen Fisher – In Stillness is My Strength

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophecy by Eileen Fisher – In Stillness is My Strength

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Eileen Fisher Ministries
    April 11, 2017
    The Lord said, “In stillness is My strength.  And in stillness is revelation knowledge of knowing that I am God.  And in stillness there is the reacquaintment of the Strengthener, My Holy Spirit.  And in stillness, it is an authority that calms the sea that would roar and toss you to and fro, and leave you weary and fearsome.
    “In stillness I operate on the hearts of My own.  And in stillness I call them away, to bring them into revelation of who I am, and who they are in Me.
    “In stillness I create intimacy.  And I allow no one else to come into that secret place, for it is in stillness that I download spirit to spirit: revelation, healing, hope.  And in stillness comes forth answers.
    “Be not afraid of stillness, but learn to be still in the midst of a storm.  For understand, in My name, there is authority.  For was I not able to stand and speak to the storm: to be still?  Did I not calm fears?  Did I not bring revelation of who I am, and that I am the ‘Commander of Stillness?’  And in My name, knees do bow.  And in My name, circumstances do bow.  And in My name, disease comes but cannot stand, for in stillness I stand, and I create.  And I say, ‘Let there be light.’  And I take nothing, and I create all things.  And I say, ‘Be still and know.’  Know that I am able.  Know that I am God, and know that in Me all things are possible.
    “Be not afraid of stillness, but let My stillness search, and settle, and establish that place where you will learn and yearn for the whispers of My Spirit, In that will come revelation of knowing who you are.  For I’ve not sent you out alone among wolves, but I have sent you out in the power of My Spirit, and in the knowledge of who you are.  In stillness is the lesson of My Spirit.
    “Let Me calm the storm.  Let My peace be the umpire of your soul.  Let My peace reign in decisions.  Let My peace be the govern, and let the turbulence give way to My stillness.
    “Seek the still, small, voice, for the still, small, voice, is seeking an ear and a heart that will listen and obey.
    “You are My people.  I am your God, and there is no other before Me.  And I long for you to come before Me, so that I too can bring Myself before you.
    “Be not afraid of stillness, but seek it out.  And let it seek you and pull you in, for in that I will give you revelation of going from glory to glory in Me, the Lord your God.  For there is no greater name,” says the Lord your God in Jesus’ name.   Amen.

https://eileenfisher.org/prophecies/

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar